Marcus Theatres isn’t quite ready to reopen to guests for regular movie programming, but they’ve come up with a safe alternative in the meantime. Marcus Pickerington Parking Lot Cinema brings the movies to the parking lot to be enjoyed like a drive-in movie experience.
The films will be shown on a 42-foot screen attached to the side of the building. Gates open at 7 pm, and the 1st feature will begin at 9:15 pm. It’s a double feature, so be ready to enjoy 2 great movies!
Tickets are $25-$30 per carload, and the must be purchased online in advance. One ticket per vehicle. This is a double feature event – 2 movies for this price! Purchase tickets here.
Online concession ordering and pickup is available. Concessions, soda and food (appetizers, burgers, pizza and more) can be purchased in advance or upon arrival through the mobile app or website. Food service will end 30 minutes after the start of the 2nd feature. You can order through the mobile app, website, or phone-in orders upon arrival. No cash!
Pickerington Parking Lot Cinema Upcoming Films
June 12-18: Goonies/Twister: PG-13
The Indiana Jones Trilogy – June 19 – 25
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (1st)/Last Crusade (2nd) – June 19, 20 & 21 – Get Tickets
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (1st)/Temple of Doom (2nd) – June 22 & 24 – Get Tickets
- Temple of Doom (1st)/Last Crusade (2nd) – June 23 & 25 – Get Tickets
- Theatre restrooms are open for guests, but you may be asked to wait if they are at capacity or are being cleaned.
- Sound will be transmitted via radio frequency, so you may want to bring a portable radio to save your car battery, as your car needs to remain off during the movie.
- Park where instructed; large vehicles will be parked in a designated area.
- You may watch the movie from your car, or in chairs in front of your car or in a truck bed.
- Please don’t bring in your own food. Theatres rely on concession sales to support the operating costs, as much of the ticket sales must go to paying the movie studios for the rights to show the movie. No alcohol sales.
- No smoking or pets
- Rain or shine; lightning, fog or a disruption in service will result in a refund.
1776 Hill Road North
Pickerington, OH 43147
Want to stay home? You can pick up curbside popcorn to-go to enjoy at home!
$10 Family Size Bag (= 2 Large Popcorns)
$20 Party Size Bag (= 5 Large Popcorns)
Curbside Weekend Special – FREE Ultimate Popcorn Tub ($25 Value) with Party-Size Purchase! FRI & SAT 2pm – 7pm, SUN Noon – 4pm. All orders must be made in advance. See Locations & Info.
The Ultimate Popcorn Tub is valid for unlimited popcorn for only $4.25 per visit when our theatres reopen through the end of 2020. The tub is not valid for curbside popcorn purchases. Because of theatre closures, current Ultimate Popcorn Tub owners will have their privileges extended and receive additional bonuses. Details will be furnished when theatres reopen.
Other outdoor movies
Other articles of interest
- Columbus Zoo Reopening Plan
- Zoombezi Bay Reopening Plan
- Cedar Point Reopening Plan
- Franklin Park Conservatory Reopening Plan
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- What’s open in Ohio: Reopening phases and what you need to know
- Drive in Theatres in Ohio
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- Ultimate guide to Columbus restaurants with pickup and delivery
- Food freebies, delivery, and cheap eats in Columbus
- Farmers Markets in Columbus (and the changes for 2020)
- Farm delivery and CSA’s in Columbus for local produce, meat, and dairy
- Freebies for healthcare workers and frontline employees
- Senior shopping hours in Columbus stores
- Skip the stores: Grocery pickup and delivery in Columbus
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- Walking labyrinths in Columbus and Central Ohio
- Caverns, animals, and more at Olentangy Indian Caverns
- Easton Drive-in Movies Sunset Series
- Explore the Magical Fairy Trail in Granville
- Details about Splash Pads in Columbus for 2020