Looking for a safe and fun way to enjoy a movie this summer? Go old school with a drive-in movie at Easton Drive-In Movies Sunset Series.
The drive-in will be open Tuesday – Saturday this summer. The movie’s audio will be played through radio transmission that can be used from the parking spots in the drive-in vicinity. You may use a portable radio or use a smart phone app that allows you to receive FM.
Easton Sunset Series Drive-In Movies
- Friday, July 3 at 1PM: Just Mercy
- Friday, July 3 at 5PM: Just Mercy
- Friday, July 3 at 9PM: Just Mercy
- Saturday, July 4: CLOSED
- Tuesday, July 7 at 8:30PM: Trolls
- Wednesday, July 8 at 8:30PM: Minions
- Thursday, July 9 at 8:30PM: Pitch Perfect
- Friday, July 10 at 8:30PM: Charlie’s Angels
- Friday, July 10 at 11:30PM: Wedding Crashers
- Saturday, July 11 at 7:00PM: Happy Gilmore
Future movies will be announced soon.
Check website to order tickets and see upcoming movie announcements!
Tickets are $10 per car and SELL OUT FAST! Tickets must be purchased online to ensure contact-free transactions.
Parking spots will be first come, first-served. Plan to arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the show. Movie is rain or shine. You are permitted to sit outside in chairs on your driver’s side, as that is your designated physically distanced space.
Easton Sunset Series Drive-in is located in Easton’s newest district – east of Nordstrom’s parking lot and north of Forbidden Root, Forty Deuce, and Beeline. Directions coming from Morse Road: turn south onto Fenlon Street, go through the stop light at Easton Loop and the drive-in is on your left.
Rules & Regulations for Easton Sunset Series Drive-in
- No pets
- Bring your own food or snacks. Here’s a complete list of restaurants at Easton
- Keep your trash in your car or dispose of it properly
- Rain or shine, no refunds
- Must wear a mask when outside of your car interacting with guests or staff
- Portable restrooms are available on site for all movie showings for the duration of the Easton Sunset Series Drive-in. Public restrooms are also available nearby at the Worth Avenue Parking Garage.
- No walk-ins or bicycles; motorcycles are permitted
- No grills
- No laser pointers, because, you’re adults.
Proceeds from ticket sales benefit the Easton Community Foundation, which supports hundreds of local charities that give back to the local community.
Find other drive-in theatres in Ohio!
Other articles of interest
- Free outdoor movies around Columbus this Summer
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- What’s open in Ohio: Reopening phases and what you need to know
- Drive in Theatres in Ohio
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- Ultimate guide to Columbus restaurants with pickup and delivery
- Food freebies, delivery, and cheap eats in Columbus
- Farmers Markets in Columbus (and the changes for 2020)
- Farm delivery and CSA’s in Columbus for local produce, meat, and dairy
- Freebies for healthcare workers and frontline employees
- Senior shopping hours in Columbus stores
- Skip the stores: Grocery pickup and delivery in Columbus
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- Walking labyrinths in Columbus and Central Ohio
- Caverns, animals, and more at Olentangy Indian Caverns
- Easton Drive-in Movies Sunset Series
- Explore the Magical Fairy Trail in Granville
- Details about Splash Pads in Columbus for 2020
- Columbus Zoo Reopening Plan
- Zoombezi Bay Reopening Plan
- Cedar Point Reopening Plan
- Franklin Park Conservatory Reopening Plan
Columbus, OH 43219