Dining out isn’t usually cheap, but if you’re going to do it, make sure you check out these freebies and special to make it a little easier on your wallet. There are some great food freebies and deals coming up around Columbus! Check the links for details, and please verify with your location. Offers subject to change at any time, so please verify for yourself before you go.
Limited Time Deals
Red Robin: Kids eat for $1.99 on Wednesdays at Red Robin
Applebees: Applebee’s Neighborhood Drink of October will be a $1 Zombie. The 10-ounce drink is made with rum, pineapple, passion fruit, cherry, and lime, topped with a gummy brain.
Sonic Drive-In: 1/2 priced cheeseburgers for Family Night on Tuesdays from 5 pm – close. 1/2 priced drinks and slushies and 99 cent corn dogs during Happy Hour from 2-4 pm. For a limited time, get half price drinks and slushies all day if you order ahead with your Sonic app.
Wendy’s: Buy a Boo Book for $1 and get 5 free Jr. Frosty coupons. 85 cents from every $1 purchase goes to the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption.
White Castle: This burger chain wants to celebrate World Egg Day on October 12 by giving you a free breakfast slider with any purchase. Coupon required. Offer good only on Oct.12, and only one coupon per customer per visit.
Quizno’s: Participating Quizno’s restaurants across the US are offering gyro flatbread for $1 on Wednesday, Oct. 17.
Baskin-Robbins: Get a Cappucino Blast for $2.99 through October 31, 2018. Customize it with any ice cream flavor.
Chili’s: Get a $5 margarita called The Great Pumpkin during the month of October.
Hungry Howie’s: For October, Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Hungry Howie’s is offering an online deal. Buy a large 1-topping pizza at regular menu price, get a medium 1-topping pizza. Use the online code LHP18.
IHOP: You can decorate your own Scary Face Pancake all this month until Oct. 31. And get a free Scary Face pancake to kids (12 and younger) on Halloween, Oct. 31, from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. at participating locations.
Joe’s Crab Shack: Kids eat free on Halloween. Get one kid’s meal with the purchase of an adult entree on Halloween, Oct. 31.
Pizza Hut ongoing deals (currently offering Large 2-topping pizzas for $7.99 each, and other specials).
Baskin Robbins: $1.50 scoop of ice cream for the Celebrate 31 promotion on the 31st of each month.
TGI Fridays: Endless apps for $10
Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream: Free ANY SIZE ice cream on your birthday!
Godiva: Free chocolate each month with Godiva Rewards
Wendy’s: 4 for $4 meal deal with 4 sandwich options
- 2/$4 mix and match breakfast options
- $3.49 for 2 cheeseburgers, 1 small fries, 1 small drink
- 2/$6 Crispy Chicken or Whopper
- $1.69 for 10 piece nugget
- $5 Buck Lunch includes main course, fries, drink, and a sundae. Upgrade your sandwich for a $6 Buck Lunch.
- Just need a snack? Stop by for the Sips and Sticks Happy Hour on weekdays from 2-5pm for $2 Small Ultimate Frappes, $2 DQ Bakes! Pretzels with Zesty Queso, $2 Small Premium Fruit Smoothie or $1 Small Misty Slush!
- Sunday: $1 off desserts
- Monday: Meatloaf Monday’s for $10
- Tuesdays: Kids 12 and under eat Free with an adult entree purchase. One kids’ meal per adult meal.
- Wednesday: $3 Max’s Margaritas
- Thursday: Half pound cheeseburgers and unlimited seasoned fries for just $5 on Thursdays
- Tuesdays are Family night with 1/2 price cheeseburgers from 5 pm – close.
- Or get a free small classic shake when you buy a SONIC Cheeseburger or Footlong Quarter Pound Coney anytime.
- Don’t forget about the SONIC Happy Hour from 2-4 pm, with 1/2 priced drinks, slushies, and 99 cent corn dogs.
Subway: Five $4.99 Footlongs (Black Forest Ham, Meatball Marinara, Spicy Italian, Cold Cut Combo, and Veggie Delite)
Red Lobster: Early-Dining Specials – now available at restaurants nationwide Monday-Friday from 11AM-6PM; see details below
- $15 Endless Shrimp Monday: Mix and match delicious Shrimp Scampi, Fried Shrimp and Grilled Shrimp Skewer endlessly for just $15.
- To Go Tuesday: Enjoy your Red Lobster favorites from the comfort of your home or office with 15% off online To Go orders – all day long! Simply place your order at RedLobsterToGo.com using the code: TUESDAY.
- $15 4-Course Wednesday:Everything you love about Red Lobster’s famous 4-Course Feast, complete with soup, salad, entrée and dessert, at a special price.
- $20 Petite Ultimate Feast Thursday: Smaller portions. Just as Ultimate. Dive into a petite Maine lobster tail, wild-caught snow crab legs, garlic shrimp scampi and Walt’s Favorite Shrimp.
- $10 Fish Fry Friday: Celebrate the weekend with Fish Fry Friday for just $10!
Looking for more free food? Check out these posts with food freebies and deals.
- Kids Eat Free (or cheap) in Columbus
- Columbus Happy Hours
- Birthday deals and freebies around Columbus