Chipotle Mexican Grill has been celebrating Halloween with its popular Boorito giveaway since 2000. The first annual Boorito was celebrated with a burrito-themed costume contest at Chipotle. Since then, customers have enjoyed Chipotle Boorito discounts by wearing any costume in-store on October 31.
2020 Chiptole Boorito Giveaway
The 20th anniversary of Boorito is a little different this year because it’s 2020, and everything is different. For Boorito 2020, guests don’t have to wear a costume, because it’s all digital!
From October 29 to 31, burrito lovers in Columbus will be able to virtually trick-or-treat for half a million BUY-ONE-GET-ONE entrée codes via text, valued up to $10.
A total of 500,000 one-time-use codes will be dropped via TikTok, Twitter and Instagram from Oct. 29 to 31. Fans can text the keyword given on social to 888-222 to claim their BOGO Boorito code. The BOGOs are only redeemable via the Chipotle app or Chipotle.com on Halloween, October 31.
The codes can be claimed starting at 3:01 a.m. (EST), so if you want to make sure you get one, you may want to set an alarm to text in the keyword to claim yours! The Chipotle Boorito giveaway is always popular, and the codes are expected to go fast!
Find more free and cheap meal deals for Halloween!
Find more Fall Fun here!
- Best places to pick apples in Central Ohio
- Columbus Pumpkin Patches, Farm Activities, Corn Mazes, and More!
- Big list of great Fall date ideas around Columbus
- Best hikes and scenic drives for Fall Color in Ohio
- Over 120 events celebrating Fall and Halloween in Columbus
- 11 Haunted Woods and Haunted Houses Around Columbus
- Trick or treat, trunk or treat, and Halloween parties
Upcoming Halloween Fun!
Wednesday, December 9, 2020