Farmers Markets around Columbus open in most communities in mid-spring. Farmers’ Markets are the best place to buy local produce through the Ohio growing season. You’ll get the freshest produce (often picked that morning) at a fair price, and help put money back in the local community. Many farmers’ markets also offer craft items, soap, honey, baked goods, plants, and more in addition to the wonderful produce. There are farm markets open nearly every day of the week all over the city. Stop by these markets this year to check them out!
- Hilliard Farm Market: June 5 through September 11 from 4-7 p.m., at Hilliard United Methodist Church (5445 Scioto Darby Rd. Hilliard). Food trucks will be on site too!
- Downtown Pearl Market: May 25 through October 12 from 10:30 a.m. – 2 p.m. at the Ohio Statehouse South Lawn for 2018. (Also held on Fridays). Plenty of produce, handmade goods, baked goods, and food trucks!
- Granville Farmers Market: June 12 through September 25 from 3 – 6 p.m., at Ross Granville Market Parking Lot
- Upper Arlington: May 16 through September from 3 – 6 p.m., Senior Center 1945 Ridgeview Rd.
- Westerville Wednesday’s Farmers Market: May – October from 3-6 p.m. at Corner of Home St and State St. in the Messiah Church Parking lot
- Franklin Park Conservatory Farmers Market: June 6 through September 5 from 3:30 – 6:30 p.m.at FPC 1777 E. Broad Street.
- Bexley Farmers’ Market: May 24 through October from 4 -7 p.m., at 2111 East Main St.
- New Albany Farmers’ Market: June 21 through September 6 from 4 – 7 p.m. at Market Square 200 Market Street
- Downtown Pearl Market: May 25 through October 12 from 10:30 a.m. – 2 p.m. at the Ohio Statehouse South Lawn for 2018. (Also held on Tuesdays). Plenty of produce, handmade goods, baked goods, and food trucks!
- Clintonville Outdoor Saturday Market: April 28 through November 17, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m., N. High Street, between Orchard Lane & W. Dunedin Rd, Columbus, 43214
- Canal Winchester: May 26 through September 29 from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m., in Historic Canal Winchester 36 South High St.
- North Market Farmer Market: April 21 through October from 8 a.m – 1 p.m., at the North Market in the Short North
- Westerville Saturday Uptown Market: May 19 through September from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. on Grove Street on the Otterbein campus.
- Worthington Farmers Market: May through September from 8 a.m. – Noon, at in downtown Worthington near Worthington Inn (Central Ohio’s largest farmers market with 70+ vendors). A smaller indoor market runs from October through April in the Shoppes at Worthington Place from 9 am – noon.
- Grove City Farmers’ Market: May 19 through September 8 from 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. in Grove City Town Center
- Grandview Avenue Farmers Market: July 7 through October from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.,
- Powell Farmers Market: April 21 through October 27 from 9 a.m. – noon, in rear parking lot at 50 S. Liberty Street
- Granville Farmers Market: May 5 through October 27 from 8:30 a.m. – noon, at North Main Street in downtown Granville, between College and Broadway
- Marysville Famers Market: May 19 through October 6 from 8 am – 11 am, at Partner’s Park
- HTH Farm Market: April 2 through December 22. Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m, and Sunday from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. at 2395 W. Dublin-Granville Rd. in Linworth across from Village Bookstore. After the growing season, they will stay open through Christmas Eve with market goods and Christmas trees.