Are you a fan of creepy, crawly, scaly, and slithery things? Check out the All Ohio Reptile Show located at the Franklin County Fairgrounds each month!
The largest Reptile Sale and Show in Ohio has been held since 1988! Each month, professional dealers/vendors offer a wide variety of reptiles and supplies. Go to just look, or buy, trade, and sell reptiles!
You’ll find bearded dragons, ball pythons, dart frogs, turtles, geckos, tarantula, aquatic life, and a variety of other lizards, snakes, spiders, and more. There are also vendors with full set-ups for your new pet, feeder supplies and more.
It’s a fun outing even if you aren’t in the market to take home a reptile (as long as you find reptiles and other crawly creatures “fun”). Vendors regularly have different types of reptiles, so you’ll see new options each time you visit.
If you are considering a purchase and are inexperienced at owning this type of pet, PLEASE do tons of research before you go to the show. And then talk to someone with experience and do more research. And then go to the show and talk to the vendor at length.
So many people buy exotic reptiles on a whim without fully understanding what it takes to care for one, or without realizing how large these reptiles can grow.
All Ohio Reptile Show Admission
Purchase your tickets at the door.
- Adults; $5.00
- Kids 10 & under; $1.00
- Free Parking
Health and safety precautions must be followed while visiting the show.
2023 All Ohio Reptile Show Dates
Franklin County Fairgrounds
5035 Northwest Parkway
Hilliard, Oh 43026
Find more details and updates on Facebook.
Best of Columbus on the CheapCheck out some of the most popular articles for Columbus on the Cheap
Subscribe to Columbus on the Cheap's email list
- Upcoming weekend events
- Nature walks and scenic hiking trails in Columbus
- Over 85 Indoor Play Places and Activities for kids around Columbus
- Huge List of Columbus Happy Hours
- Discounted and Free Museum Days in Columbus
- Over 20 Farmers Markets around Columbus
- Over 325 Central Ohio and Columbus Festivals
- Columbus Zoo Tickets, Discounts, and Free Days
- Kids Eat Free (or cheap) in Columbus
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- 50+ Best Free and Cheap Date Ideas
- Fun Nights Out in Columbus
- Where to find the cheapest gas
- 50+ Best Free and Cheap Things to do today in Columbus
Leave a Reply