Craft shows and festivals are a great place to do holiday shopping and to get in the spirit of the season. Buy local from talented artisans, crafters, and bakers, and give unique gifts that you won’t find at a big box store.
There are so many Holiday Art and Craft Festivals around Columbus going on every weekend, so there’s no need for Black Friday or last-minute Christmas Eve shopping.
Looking for more holiday fun in Columbus? Check out these pages!
- Subscribe to Columbus on the Cheap’s email list
- Free and cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- Over 40 Holiday Art and Craft Festivals
- Turkey Trots and Holiday Races
- Christmas Tree Farms and Lots in Columbus
- Photos with Santa
- Locations of Mailboxes for Letters to Santa
- Community Tree Lightings and Holiday Celebrations in Columbus
- Holiday Train Rides in Ohio: Santa Trains and Polar Express
- Columbus Happy Hours
2022 Holiday Art and Craft Shows
Reminder: Check the Links!
- We love finding and sharing a great deal or event, but sometimes things can change without our knowledge. Events get cancelled or moved, bargains sell out, and deals change. Please verify all deals and events with the venue or organizer before you go.
I’m not affiliated with any of the markets. If you want to find out about vendor information, I suggest you click on the links in the article and see if you can find out who to contact. I do know that many of them fill up with vendors earlier in the year, so you may find limited space. Good luck!
James L. Dean says
My wife makes ornaments and I was wondering if we could get applications to participate in some of the Arts and Crafts fairs in the Columbus, Ohio area. We also need to know details, such as the entry fee and what facilities (tables, outlets) are available. If you can provide contact telephone numbers, that would be great as well.