Head to Uptown Westerville for Mount Carmel St. Ann’s 4th Fridays from April through September from 6-9 pm. There will be fun for everyone with live entertainment, kids’ activities, food carts, and 100-plus street vendors. Plus, the Uptown shops will stay open late, so you’ll get to explore the wide variety of shops in Uptown.
It’s a great way to kick off the weekend and explore this great Columbus suburb which is constantly growing and improving, while still keeping that small-town historical charm.
2020 4th Fridays in Uptown Westerville
April 24, 2020 Spring into the Arts
May 22, 2020 Back to Nature
June 26, 2020 Wellness & Safety Fest
July 24, 2020 World Bazaar
August 28, 2020 Dog Days of Summer
Sept. 25, 2020 Farm in the City
Check out some of our other monthly neighborhood hops and walks!
- Worthington First Wednesdays – 1st Wednesday
- Brewery District Brew Hop – final Thursdays (tba)
- Franklinton Fridays– 2nd Fridays
- Mount Carmel St. Ann’s 4th Fridays in Uptown Westerville – 4th Fridays
- Short North Gallery Hop – 1st Saturdays
- Moonlight Market on Gay Street – 2nd Saturdays
- The Grandview Hop – last Saturday (June-Sept)
- Sunday Sunlight Market on Gay Street – select Sundays