Head to Uptown Westerville for Mount Carmel St. Ann’s 4th Fridays from May through October from 6-9 pm.
There will be fun for everyone with live entertainment, kids’ activities, food carts, and street vendors. Plus, the Uptown shops will stay open late, so you’ll get to explore the wide variety of shops in Uptown.
It’s a great way to kick off the weekend and explore this great Columbus suburb which is constantly growing and improving, while still keeping that small-town historical charm.
4th Fridays in Uptown Westerville 2023
Join Uptown Westerville Inc. on the 4th Friday of each month from May through October for Westerville’s popular Fourth Friday street festival. Enjoy entertainment, food trucks, pop up vendors, and your favorite Uptown Westerville restaurants and retail shopping. Details here.
May 26: with The Don Norman Band
June 23: with Chuck Starr
July 28: with Three Ton Toad
August 25: with SWAGG Midwest
September 22: with Trailer Park Ninjas
In the City Hall courtyard (21 S. State St.), the Westerville Division of Police will present fall-themed games (Pumpkin Plinko, bowling and pie toss), hand out candy and more. Don’t miss the Thriller Flash Mob at City Hall at 8 pm.
Check out some of our other monthly neighborhood hops and walks!
- Franklinton Fridays– 2nd Fridays
- Mount Carmel St. Ann’s 4th Fridays in Uptown Westerville – 4th Fridays
- Short North Gallery Hop – 1st Saturdays
- Moonlight Market on Gay Street – 2nd Saturdays
- The Grandview Hop – last Saturday (June-Sept)
- Sunday Sunlight Market on Gay Street – select Sundays
- Subscribe to Columbus on the Cheap's email list
- Free and cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- Inexpensive Date Nights in Columbus
- Columbus Happy Hours
- Bucket list of free and cheap fun for kid in Columbus
- Free outdoor concert roundup around Columbus
- Over 325 Central Ohio and Columbus Festivals
- Free outdoor movies around Columbus
- Discounted and Free Museum Days in Columbus
- Over 20 Farmers Markets around Columbus
- Best places to pick berries in Columbus
- Best places to pick apples and peaches in Columbus
Leave a Reply