The Polaris Night Market is on the second Friday of each month this summer, June thru September, from 6-9pm at the parking lot at Polaris Fashion Place near the flagpoles.
This outdoor night market is free to attend and open to all. Sip, shop, dine and stroll while you enjoy live music, local art, and the outdoor atmosphere. There will be food trucks on-site, as well as a pop-up beer garden, and activities for all.
2021 Polaris Night Market
Second Fridays from 6-9pm
- June 11
- July 9
- Aug 13
- Sept 10
This event series is brought to you by the organizers behind the Grandview Hop and Columbus Young Professionals Club, in partnership with Polaris Fashion Place.
Follow on #Instagram too at Instagram.com/polarisnightmarket and stay tuned for more details! #PolarisNightMarket
Find more community nights all around Columbus!
Other articles of interest
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- Walking labyrinths in Columbus and Central Ohio
- Great places for creeking in Columbus
- Caverns, animals, and more at Olentangy Indian Caverns
- Nature walks and scenic hiking trails in Columbus
- Best places to pick berries in Columbus
- The best Dog Parks in Columbus
- Best photography locations in Columbus
- Best Places for Canoeing and Kayaking in Columbus
- Get started with Disc Golf in Columbus at these great courses
- Food freebies, delivery, and cheap eats in Columbus
- Drive in Theatres in Ohio
- Visits these fields and farms with Lavender in Ohio