Find the helpers in the community at the Columbus Festival for Good. The Festival for Good brings awareness to social enterprises operating in Central Ohio. Learn about some of the 100 social enterprises that exist in Columbus and surrounding communities, and how they give back and support growth and development in our neighborhoods.
Festival for Good is reimagined for 2020, with a week full of virtual activities hosted by social enterprises from all over Central Ohio from November 8-13, 2020. The week wraps up with an in-person event at the Clintonville Farmer’s Market on November 14, 2020.
At the market, some of the great social enterprises from across Central Ohio, including Roosevelt Coffee, Wild Tiger Tees, and Eleventh Candle Co., will set up booths at the Clintonville Farmers Market in a socially distant manner. Come to the Festival to learn more about Central Ohio social enterprises, and do a little early Christmas shopping while you’re at it!
In the meantime, you can participate in a virtual scavenger hunt! Head to the Festival for Good website and complete the scavenger hunt by exploring websites of the social enterprise partners. You’ll learn about great organizations and have the chance to win prizes!
The festival features over 25 local social enterprises, including Coffee Crafters Academy, Eleventh Candle Co., SEA Change, Wild Tiger Tees, Too Good Eats, Whole Latte Love Cafe, and more.
The event is free to attend and family friendly!
For more info www.festivalforgood.org
Other articles of interest
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus and upcoming garden events
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- Discounted and Free Museum Days in Columbus
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- Best Fall Date ideas
- Huge list of Happy Hours all over Columbus
- Over 40 Holiday Art and Craft Festivals
- Turkey Trots and Holiday Races
- Christmas Tree Farms and Lots in Columbus
- Locations of Mailboxes for Letters to Santa
- Community Tree Lightings and Holiday Celebrations in Columbus
- Holiday Train Rides in Ohio: Santa Trains and Polar Express
- Columbus Happy Hours