Enjoy a celebration of Latin music at the annual Festival Latino with “Viva Festival Latino en Concierto” on Saturday, September 18, 2021 at Columbus Commons in downtown Columbus.
Since 1996 the Festival Latino has been providing Columbus the opportunity to experience traditional and contemporary Latin American culture and is one of the largest Latin events in Ohio.
Celebrate the heart of Latin America with a free, one-night-only concert offering international Latin music artists live on stage at the Columbus Commons from 5 pm – 10 pm. Food trucks will be operating on-site. Bring blankets and chairs, and stay all day!
The concert is free, but tickets must be reserved in advance. Get tickets here!
Musical talent features:
Yumbambe Latin Jazz
Funk Salsa Urban
photo credit via Festival Latino Flickr
Latino food is a big part of Festival Latino. If you can’t enjoy the authentic cuisine at the festival this year, try your hand with a recipe at home. Here’s a basic recipe for Arepas. Better yet, support local business and visit one of these amazing Latino restaurants in Columbus for carryout.
Latin Cuisine in Columbus
- Arepazo (Brewery District and Gahanna)
- Los Guachos Taqueria (Sawmill and Gahanna) Try the taco al pastor!
- Los Galapagos (West Columbus)
- Choripan Argentine Grill (Dublin) 100% Grain and Gluten Free!
- Casa Hacienda Grill (E. Dublin Granville Rd. and Hamilton Rd)
- La Fronterita Restaurant (Morse Rd)
- Sidebar Columbus (Downtown Columbus)
- Si Senor (Downtown Columbus and Grandview)
- Exotic Latin Grill (17th Ave)
- Dos Hermanos (North Market; food truck location varies)
- La Plaza Tapatia (Broad/Georgesville)
- Cuco’s Taqueria (Henderson Rd)
If you have other favorites, we are happy to add to this list!
Looking for other festival fun? Check out this huge list of festivals around Columbus and Central Ohio.
Find more fall fun below!