Spend the evening in Grandview on the last Saturday in summer months from 5 – 9 p.m., to celebrate the best that Grandview has to offer at the Grandview Hop.
The Grandview Hop is Grandview’s summertime night market and community stroll – and is the perfect chance to enjoy the area.
The monthly Grandview Hop features food, drinks, shopping, music, art, and more along the half mile stretch of Grandview Avenue between 1st and 5th Avenues.
Local shops will stay open late, and more than 100 vendors will post up along the sidewalks with hand-crafted items such as jewelry, clothing, and leather good, food items, home décor and accessories, and art. Don’t forget about all of the great dining options in Grandview!
There will also be lots of food trucks, charity beer garden, live entertainment, activities for kids (of all ages) and more during this night market block party!
The “Community Stroll” extends all along Grandview Avenue from 1st Avenue up to 5th Avenue (including several side streets) to encourage attendees to explore more than 50 local bricks-and-mortar businesses, restaurants and boutiques as well as entertainment and late night specials.
The Hop takes place from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. along Grandview Avenue between 1st and 5th Avenues, with the Night Market/Block Party hosted on Grandview Avenue between 1st and 3rd Avenues featuring live music, food trucks, a charity beer garden and more.
Grandview Hop Schedule
June 24, 2023 from 5-9pm
July 29, 2023 from 5-9pm
August 26, 2023 from 5-9pm
September 30, 2023 from 5-9pm
The Grandview Hop is hosted every month by the Columbus Young Professionals Club in partnership with the City of Grandview Heights, Destination Grandview, and a bunch of truly amazing community partners. It’s always free to attend.
Park along Grandview Ave. and surrounding streets. There are several surface lots nearby, as well as parking meters, COTA bus routes and rideshare options (Lyft, Uber, CoGo). If you can, walking, biking, or carpooling to the Hop are encouraged.
Check out some of our other monthly neighborhood hops and walks!
- Worthington First Wednesdays – 1st Wednesday
- Brewery District Brew Hop – final Thursdays (tba)
- Franklinton Fridays– 2nd Fridays
- Mount Carmel St. Ann’s 4th Fridays in Uptown Westerville – 4th Fridays
- Short North Gallery Hop – 1st Saturdays
- Moonlight Market on Gay Street – 2nd Saturdays
- The Grandview Hop – last Saturday (June-Sept)
- Sunday Sunlight Market on Gay Street – select Sundays
- Subscribe to Columbus on the Cheap's email list
- Free and cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- Inexpensive Date Nights in Columbus
- Columbus Happy Hours
- Bucket list of free and cheap fun for kid in Columbus
- Free outdoor concert roundup around Columbus
- Over 325 Central Ohio and Columbus Festivals
- Free outdoor movies around Columbus
- Discounted and Free Museum Days in Columbus
- Over 20 Farmers Markets around Columbus
- Best places to pick berries in Columbus
- Best places to pick apples and peaches in Columbus
Leave a Reply