The Columbus Moonlight Market on Gay Street is a great Saturday night date or outing! The monthly outdoor street festival marketplace in Downtown Columbus takes place on the 2nd Saturday of each month from April through October, and it gets bigger every year.
Gay Street is by far one of the best locations downtown and it continues to grow with great businesses and events. The businesses will feature late hours at the regular businesses along the street, entertainment, and sidewalk vendors with everything from clothing to baked goods, and independent retailers.
The Markets run from 6-11 pm. Check out the Facebook page to see specific retailers, artisans, and musicians for that month, as well as any potential weather cancellations.
Upcoming Moonlight Market dates for 2021
- April 10
- May 8
- June 12
- July 10
- August 14
- September 11
- October 9
Check out some of our other monthly neighborhood hops and walks!
- Worthington First Wednesdays – 1st Wednesday
- Brewery District Brew Hop – final Thursdays (tba)
- Franklinton Fridays– 2nd Fridays
- Mount Carmel St. Ann’s 4th Fridays in Uptown Westerville – 4th Fridays
- Short North Gallery Hop – 1st Saturdays
- Moonlight Market on Gay Street – 2nd Saturdays
- The Grandview Hop – last Saturday (June-Sept)
- Sunday Sunlight Market on Gay Street – select Sundays