The Columbus Greek Festival was cancelled for 2020, and organizers are hopeful it’ll be back in 2021. But you won’t have to wait until Fall to enjoy all of your favorite Greek food. The Taste of Greece is happening early, as a safe, carry-out event from May 14-16, 2021!
Choose from a selection of authentic Greek dinners and delicious pastries prepared by the volunteer chefs of the Columbus Greek Festival.
Taste of Greece Menu
Entree options include Moussaka, Pastitsio, and Chicken for $14-$15. These entrees come with the sides combo, which includes Tyropita, Spanakopita, Greek Style Green Beans, and Greek Lemon Potatoes. Large Greek Salad and Gyros are also available for purchase.
Now the pastries… You’ll want to order extra of these Greek delicacies, including Baklava, Kataifi, Amigdalota, Macaroons, Kourambiethes, and Koulourakia. Want them all? Pick the Pastry Sampler Box for just $14. These freeze well, so order more than you think you’ll want!
The event will be held with all safety precautions in place at Annunciation Greek Orthodox Cathedral. All dinners are fully cooked and ready to take home to enjoy. A la carte, special orders or call-in orders will not be available.
Friday, May 14: 11am – 7 pm
Saturday, May 15: 11am – 7 pm
Sunday, May 16: Noon – 7pm
Annunciation Greek Orthodox Cathedral
555 N. High Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215
Other articles of interest
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- Walking labyrinths in Columbus and Central Ohio
- Great places for creeking in Columbus
- Caverns, animals, and more at Olentangy Indian Caverns
- Nature walks and scenic hiking trails in Columbus
- Best places to pick berries in Columbus
- The best Dog Parks in Columbus
- Best photography locations in Columbus
- Best Places for Canoeing and Kayaking in Columbus
- Get started with Disc Golf in Columbus at these great courses
- Food freebies, delivery, and cheap eats in Columbus
- Farmers Markets in Columbus (and the changes for 2020)
- Farm delivery and CSA’s in Columbus for local produce, meat, and dairy
- Drive in Theatres in Ohio