Enjoy the beautiful summer weather during the annual Merion Village Garden Tour. The Garden Tour is typically held on the 2nd Saturday in July, but adjustments have been made to make it safer for 2020.
The 21st Annual Merion Village Garden Tour is Sunday, July 12 through Saturday, July 18, 2020. This year, the tour will be held as a self-guided walking tour limited to front yards only. This will allow visitors to visit the participating gardens at their leisure throughout the week, which will help reduce crowds.
There will also be an online channel featuring virtual garden tours! The Virtual tour will feature a 3- 5 minute video that will be pre-recorded prior to July 12th and be placed on the Merion Village YouTube channel, Facebook page and linked on merionvillage.org for all to see.
The Garden Tour is free and open to all, thanks to the generous sponsors and advertisers.
Check out the Facebook page to find out more details about the houses and stops as they are released.
There are typically about 10 home gardens to check out, as well as activities at the Community Garden at 1297 S. Parsons Ave.
Please stay on the designated paths or sidewalks when noted, and please do not touch items in the gardens.
Looking for more fun?
- Beautiful Public Gardens and Plant Sales
- Vintage Sales and Barn Sales in Columbus
- Fun Yoga Classes in Columbus
- 20 Farmers Markets around Columbus
- Yard Sales and Garage Sales in Columbus
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- Farmers Markets in Columbus (and the changes for 2020)
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- Walking labyrinths in Columbus and Central Ohio
- Caverns, animals, and more at Olentangy Indian Caverns
- Explore the Magical Fairy Trail in Granville
- Best places to pick berries in Columbus
- The best Dog Parks in Columbus
- Best photography locations in Columbus
- Nature walks and scenic hiking trails in Columbus
Garden events and Plant Sales in Columbus
Need some ideas of plants and landscape design? Check out the list of upcoming plant sales and public garden events.