The annual Screen on the Green movie series is at Goodale Park on the third Friday of July, August, and September. This free outdoor movie series, presented by the Short North Civic Association, will be held at the southwest corner at the softball field.
All movies begin at sundown and will be preceded by short films, as well as themed contests and activities, which will be announced two weeks prior.
Gather the family and bring a blanket or chairs, a flashlight, and some snacks if desired. Refreshments from a variety of food trucks and carts will be available for sale.
Make sure you allow plenty of space between your group and others, as well as when you are waiting in line.
Goodale Park Screen on the Green Schedule
July 16: Ghostbusters
August 20: To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar
September 17: Paddington
Like Shortnorthcivic on Facebook for details. As always – this year – all events are subject to cancellation, so always verify right before the event!
Other articles of interest
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- Drive in Theatres in Ohio
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- Free outdoor movies around Columbus this Summer
- Farmers Markets in Columbus
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- Walking labyrinths in Columbus and Central Ohio
- Caverns, animals, and more at Olentangy Indian Caverns
- Explore the Magical Fairy Trail in Granville
- Splash Pads in Columbus for 2021
- Best places to pick berries in Columbus
- The best Dog Parks in Columbus
- Best photography locations in Columbus
- Nature walks and scenic hiking trails in Columbus