Previously a music series, Rhythm on the River is a now a FREE all-day music festival at Bicentennial Park on the Scioto Mile. Columbus Recreation and Parks and CAPA have partnered to kick off summer on the Scioto Mile with the first-ever Rhythm on the River Music Festival.
Beginning at 11am on Saturday, June 1, the Bicentennial Park stage will host a spectacular, day-long roster of local, regional, and national music artists from a wide variety of genres, including funk, soul, blues, jazz, rock, R&B, and gospel, culminating in a headlining performance by world-renowned American rock/blues band, The Fabulous Thunderbirds.
There will be many food trucks on site and beverages available for purchase.
Rhythm on the River Music Fest Schedule
- 11:00 am, Mojoflo, Funk, Soul
- 1:00 pm, Theo’s Loose Hinges, R&B
- 3:00 pm, Sean Carney Band, Blues
- 5:00 pm, Ruthie Foster, Blues, Soul, Gospel
- 7:00 pm, The Ides of March, Funk, Rock, Jazz, Fusion
- 9:00 pm, The Fabulous Thunderbirds, American Blues Rock
Looking for more music? Check out our huge list of outdoor concerts around Columbus!