Everyone loves food trucks, and you can enjoy them every Thursday at the Columbus Commons this summer at Food Truck Food Court. The event is a little different this year to keep everyone safe.
Every Thursday from 11 am – 2 pm, local food trucks will be offering some of the best eats in Columbus. Orders must be placed ahead of time through Street Food Finder. No walk-up orders will be accepted.
You can enjoy lunch from Cupzilla, Fetty’s, Pitabilities and Queen’s Table.
Ordering for Food Truck Food Court
Trucks will be spaced out, and pre-ordering will help prevent lines and crowding – plus is much easier to see the menu and order from your phone. Go to StreetFoodFinder and select your preferred vendor(s) and time slot. Orders will be limited, so if a time slot in unavailable, it is full. Place your order and pay, making sure to add your name and phone number.
Once your order is ready, you’ll receive an email from Street Food Finder to pick up your lunch. Please wear a mask during pickup, and follow signage to allow appropriate spacing between other customers. No table and chairs will be available, so bring a small blanket if you want to sit in the park to eat.
Other articles of interest
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- Sunflower Fields in Columbus
- Drive in Theatres in Ohio
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- Free outdoor movies around Columbus this Summer
- Farmers Markets in Columbus (and the changes for 2020)
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- Walking labyrinths in Columbus and Central Ohio
- Caverns, animals, and more at Olentangy Indian Caverns
- Easton Drive-in Movies Sunset Series
- Explore the Magical Fairy Trail in Granville
- Details about Splash Pads in Columbus for 2020
- Best places to pick berries in Columbus
- The best Dog Parks in Columbus
- Best photography locations in Columbus
- Nature walks and scenic hiking trails in Columbus
Columbus, OH 43215