Enjoy a walk around downtown Powell on Sunday, July 19, 2020 for the summer season Powell Street Market. There will be over 100 unique and eclectic collection of vendors lining the streets of Downtown Powell with antiques, hand-made arts & crafts, edibles, and specialty products from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm.
Stop by some of the great downtown Powell establishments for a meal, a drink, or dessert. If you bring the kids, head to Village Green Park afterwards to enjoy the playground afterwards!
Powell Street Market
50 S. Liberty St.
Powell, Ohio 43065
Photos by Deron Klatte, Klatte Photography
Other articles of interest
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- What’s open in Ohio: Reopening phases and what you need to know
- Drive in Theatres in Ohio
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- Ultimate guide to Columbus restaurants with pickup and delivery
- Food freebies, delivery, and cheap eats in Columbus
- Farmers Markets in Columbus (and the changes for 2020)
- Farm delivery and CSA’s in Columbus for local produce, meat, and dairy
- Freebies for healthcare workers and frontline employees
- Senior shopping hours in Columbus stores
- Skip the stores: Grocery pickup and delivery in Columbus
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- Walking labyrinths in Columbus and Central Ohio
- Caverns, animals, and more at Olentangy Indian Caverns
- Easton Drive-in Movies Sunset Series
- Explore the Magical Fairy Trail in Granville