There are outdoor movies all over Columbus in the summer, but most are geared towards families instead of nights out with friends or date nights. Enter NightLight 614.
This outdoor film series is made for the 21+ crowd featuring great movies and some of the best food trucks, breweries, and wineries in Columbus! It’s all located against the Columbus cityscape on select Thursdays at Genoa Park near COSI.
These will be great evenings out geared towards young professionals – a perfect chance to socialize with your people and meet others! Gates open at 7 pm with a DJ spinning, and the movies begin at dusk.
Tickets are on sale now! Pay $10.99 in advance, or $18.99 at the door, if tickets are still available. Many nights will sell out quickly, so buy tickets in advance! Bring a blanket and pillows or low back chairs – and your friends.
Beer, wine, and food may be purchased at the event. No outside food or beverage are permitted, except water in clear plastic water bottles.
The movie lineup is fantastic – featuring movies you have probably watched over and over again (for good reason!).
Nightlife 614 Movie Schedule
June 22: Happy Gilmore (Sold Out!)
July 7: Top Gun: Maverick (Sold Out!)
July 13: Mean Girls (Sold Out!)
July 27: School of Rock (Sold Out!)
August 3: Juno
August 24: Wedding Crashers
September 14: Everything Everywhere All at Once
September 21: Legally Blonde
September 28: Black Panther
October 12: Hocus Pocus
October 13: The Sixth Sense
303 W Broad St
Columbus, OH 43215
photo courtesy of Nightlife 614
Looking for more summer movies under the stars? Here’s a list of over 100 outdoor movies around Columbus this summer!
- Subscribe to Columbus on the Cheap's email list
- Free and cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- Inexpensive Date Nights in Columbus
- Columbus Happy Hours
- Bucket list of free and cheap fun for kid in Columbus
- Free outdoor concert roundup around Columbus
- Over 325 Central Ohio and Columbus Festivals
- Free outdoor movies around Columbus
- Discounted and Free Museum Days in Columbus
- Over 20 Farmers Markets around Columbus
- Best places to pick berries in Columbus
- Best places to pick apples and peaches in Columbus
Find more fun for nights out….
Friday, June 2, 2023
Saturday, June 3, 2023
Sunday, June 4, 2023
Monday, June 5, 2023
Tuesday, June 6, 2023
Wednesday, June 7, 2023
Thursday, June 8, 2023
Leave a Reply