Bring the family to Powell for some summertime fun with the Lolli-Pops! Children’s concert series. The energetic kids’ concerts will take place on three Mondays at the Village Green Amphitheater in Powell at 10:30 a.m.
Bring your blankets, some snacks, and get ready to dance the morning away!
Lolli-Pops! Summer Children’s Concert Series
Artists to be annouced! Check the community calendar for updates.
Monday, June 6th: Mr. Eric’s Interactive Kids Music with Mr. Brian
Monday, July 11th: Paulette’s Palace & Productions – music and characters from your favorite movies.
Monday, August 1st: Route 161 Happy Wanderers – party polka band.
Parking is available in the public parking lots downtown and at Adventure Park on Adventure Park Drive for the Lolli-Pops! Summer Concerts. Arrive early to allow time to park and walk – these events are popular!
Pack a picnic and a change of clothing and let the kids explore Adventure Park and the splash pad before or after the concert!
Check out our huge list of outdoor concerts this summer – there’s one almost every day!
- Subscribe to Columbus on the Cheap's email list
- Free and cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- Bucket list of free and cheap fun for kid in Columbus
- Splash Pads in Columbus
- Over 50 Indoor Play Places and Activities in Columbus
- Over 15 Summer Reading Programs for Kids and Adults
- Touch a Truck events in Columbus
- Free and Cheap Summer Movies for Families
- Free Outdoor Concert Roundup around Columbus
- Free Movies under the Stars
- Discounted and Free Museum Days in Columbus
- Best Places to Pick Berries in Columbus
- Best Places to Pick Apples and Peaches in Columbus
- Over 325 Central Ohio and Columbus Festivals
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best Places to See the Stars in Ohio
- Columbus Zoo Tickets, Discounts, and Free Days
- Kids Eat Free (or cheap) in Columbus
Powell Village Green Park and Municipal Building
47 Hall Street
Powell, OH 43065
Leave a Reply