Wexner Center for the Arts, located on campus at Ohio State, is a multidisciplinary research laboratory for the arts with programming featuring performing arts, exhibitions, and media arts.
The Wex has reopened on The Ohio State University’s campus with reopening of the University. The Wex’s galleries and store are open Tuesday–Sunday, 11 AM–4 PM (open until 7 PM on Thursday). Admission to the galleries are timed and require a ticket. Tickets will be available online or by calling the ticket desk at (614) 292-3535 beginning Monday, August 10. Face coverings are required in all areas of the center. The store remains open 24 hours a day online. Heirloom Cafe is open for grab and go only.
The Wex is a great place to get lost inside for a few hours by yourself, with friends, or with the family. In addition to exhibitions, once they can open fully, they’ll offer tons of events, including talks, films, music and more at the center during the month.
Virtual Offerings with the Wexner Center for the Arts
Not ready to go out? The Wex also offers virtual experiences.
For the fall season, all in-person films, performances, and public programs remain suspended. However, the robust virtual lineup of film streams (both free and ticketed), free interactive learning opportunities, performances, lectures, discussions, and more will continue in full force throughout the fall. Check the schedule to see what’s showing now!
Home Learning with Wexner Center Education Department
The Wexner Center has put together home learning resources for parents. Check out the list of educational links recommended to pique your child’s interest and accompany school lessons.
Details for the Wexner Center
Free and discounted admission to The Wexner Center
Wex Center offers FREE admission for exhibitions for everyone on Thursdays from 4-8 p.m., as well as on the first Sunday of every month.
$9 general public
$7 senior citizens (65 and older), and Ohio State faculty and staff (with BUCK ID)
Free for Wexner Center members, college students with ID, active military and veterans, and anyone under 18
Free on Thursdays after 4 PM and on the first Sunday of each month.
Gallery admission is also free with a ticket to any same-day Wexner Center event.
Tue – Wed: 11 am-4 pm
Thu: 11 am-7 pm
Fri-Sun: 11 am-4 pm
Exhibitions at the Wexner Center
Wexner Center for the Arts
1871 N High St
Columbus, OH 43201
Other articles of interest
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- Best places to pick apples in Central Ohio
- Columbus Pumpkin Patches, Farm Activities, Corn Mazes, and More!
- Over 120 events celebrating Fall and Halloween in Columbus
- Nature walks and scenic hiking trails in Columbus
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- Walking labyrinths in Columbus and Central Ohio
- The best Dog Parks in Columbus
- Best photography locations in Columbus
- Big list of great Fall date ideas around Columbus
- Best hikes and scenic drives for Fall Color in Ohio
Columbus, OH 43210
Columbus, OH 43210