Wexner Center for the Arts, located on campus at Ohio State, is a multidisciplinary research laboratory for the arts with programming featuring performing arts, exhibitions, and media arts.
Once they reopen, the Wex is a great place to get lost inside for a few hours by yourself, with friends, or with the family. In the meantime, there are several virtual offerings to explore at the Wexner Center for the Arts!
Virtual Offerings with the Wexner Center for the Arts
The Wexner Center remains closed for now, but you can watch some amazing films while you’re at home. Films are only available for a limited time before new ones are released. Check the schedule to see what’s showing now!
Home Learning with Wexner Center Education Department
The Wexner Center has put together home learning resources for parents. Check out the list of educational links recommended to pique your child’s interest and accompany school lessons.
Details for the Wexner Center
Once the Wexner Center reopens, plan a visit so you can see all of the offerings in person.
Wex Center offers FREE admission for exhibitions for everyone on Thursdays from 4-8 p.m., as well as on the first Sunday of every month.
In addition to exhibitions, there are also tons of events, including talks, films, music and more at the center during the month. Check out the arts and events tab for full list. Gallery admission is also free with a ticket to any same-day event.
$9 general public
$7 senior citizens (65 and older), and Ohio State faculty and staff (with BUCK ID)
Free for Wexner Center members, college students with ID, active military and veterans, and anyone under 18
Hours (CURRENTLY CLOSED; regular hours listed below)
Sun: 11 am-6 pm
Tue – Wed: 11 am-6 pm
Thu – Sat: 11 am-8 pm
Exhibitions at the Wexner Center
See upcoming events for the exhibition after they reopen.
Gallery hours are 11 AM–6 PM Tuesday–Wednesday, 11 AM–8 PM Thursday–Saturday, and 11AM–6 PM Sunday. Galleries are closed Mondays. Admission is free anytime for members, college students, and visitors 18 and under, and free for all Thursdays 4–8 PM and the first Sunday of the month.
Wexner Center for the Arts
1871 N High St
Columbus, OH 43201
Other articles of interest
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- What’s open in Ohio: Reopening phases and what you need to know
- Drive in Theatres in Ohio
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- Ultimate guide to Columbus restaurants with pickup and delivery
- Food freebies, delivery, and cheap eats in Columbus
- Farmers Markets in Columbus (and the changes for 2020)
- Farm delivery and CSA’s in Columbus for local produce, meat, and dairy
- Freebies for healthcare workers and frontline employees
- Senior shopping hours in Columbus stores
- Skip the stores: Grocery pickup and delivery in Columbus
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- Walking labyrinths in Columbus and Central Ohio
- Caverns, animals, and more at Olentangy Indian Caverns
- Easton Drive-in Movies Sunset Series
- Explore the Magical Fairy Trail in Granville