LEGO lovers can hardly wait! LEGOLAND Discovery Center Columbus opens at Easton Town Center on Friday, September 28 with a special opening ceremony at 10 a.m. in the Easton Station Building.
LEGOLAND® Discovery Center is the Ultimate Indoor LEGO® Playground with 2 rides, 10 LEGO build & play zones, a 4D cinema & much more! Your family will easily spend 2-3 hours (or longer!) exploring the LEGO fun at this 2 story, 36,000 square foot indoor attraction, and you’ll want to come back for more!
Ready, Set, Action! at LEGOLAND Discovery Center
On Merlin’s Apprentice Ride, you’ll pedal the enchanted cart in Merlin’s magical potion chamber to become his next wizarding apprentice. Can you pedal fast enough to conjure the sorcerer’s spell to reach the stars? Riders must be 3′ tall in order to ride this ride. Kids between 3′ and 4′ tall, must be accompanied by someone over 4″ tall.
Save the princess on Kingdom Quest! The princess has been captured and needs your help! Hop aboard your chariot on the Kingdom Quest laser ride to rescue her while you zap the beastly trolls and sneaky skeletons. Riders must be 4’3″ (51″) to ride this ride alone.
Those under 4’3″ must be able to walk and get on the ride on their own and be accompanied by someone above 4’3″.
Immerse yourself in the LEGO® 4D cinema featuring exciting LEGO movies with additional wind, rain and snow effects to really bring it to life and put you at the heart of the action!
Burn off some energy at LEGO® City Play Area! The LEGO® Construction Site indoor play zone features climbing walls, slides and a jungle gym.
The little LEGO® lovers can run and explore in the DUPLO Farm and Duplo Village. The soft play area will foster their imaginations as they build, climb, and slide around the farm and village geared towards ages 2-5.
Ready, Set, Build! at LEGOLAND® Discovery Center
- Take classes and creative workshops with the Master Model Builder while gaining insider tips to help you become the best builder on the block!
- Join the LEGO Friends in Heartlake City and build cool models for your LEGO® BFF’s
- Can your tallest towers survive the Earthquake Tables? Find out how your creations fare when the quake hits the table!
- Create an ultra-fast LEGO® racing car at the LEGO® Build & Test zone.
- Go behinds the scenes with a LEGO® Factory tour and find out how these colorful blocks of fun are made!
- Check out MINILAND Ohio, which will feature local landmarks from Columbus, Cleveland and Cincinnati made entirely out of over 1.5 million LEGO bricks!
Other fun at LEGOLAND® Discovery Center
- Café offers coffee, fresh sandwiches and snacks.
- Retail store
- Party rooms for birthdays and celebrations
Ready to head to LEGOLAND Discovery Center once its open? You’ll need to purchase tickets in advance to guarantee entry for the time you want! A limited number of visitors are allowed inside at one time to ensure that everyone has the best experience without being too crowded. Tickets can be purchased at the door, but are subject to wait times and sell-outs – especially for the first several months! A limited number of Early Bird Tickets are available now for $19! No specific date or time reservation required; choose your visit day later on (valid through 9/28/19), but save on single-day admission price now!
If you plan to visit multiple times through the year, you’ll save money by purchasing an annual pass. Check it out before everyone else with the First to Play Annual Pass! First To Play Annual Passes include 365 days of fun, discounts, express entry, AND an exclusive invitation to preview the attraction starting on September 21st!
Note: While adults must be accompanied by children to enter LEGOLAND® Discovery Center, there will be exclusive adult nights for our Adult Fans of LEGO without children one night a month! Stay tuned to Columbus on the Cheap for an Adult Night giveaway!
Find more about LEGOLAND® Discovery Center here:
- Website: Columbus.LegolandDiscoveryCenter.com
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/LDCColumbus/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/ldccolumbus/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/LDCColumbus