From 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., the popular, all-pink cafe on wheels will be parked at Easton Town Center in Town Square near Crate & Barrel.
Fans of Hello Kitty can look forward to NEW exclusive goodies and limited-edition collectibles, including:
- a NEW Hello Kitty Cafe Pink Heart T-Shirt
- a NEW Hello Kitty Cafe Rainbow Thermos
- hand-decorated cookie sets
- Enamel Pin Sets
- Madeleine Cookie Sets
Other best-selling items include; Sprinkle Mugs and Giant Hello Kitty Cafe Chef Cookies.
*Please note that Hello Kitty Truck accepts only credit/debit card payments –no cash.
The Hello Kitty Cafe Truck continues its super-cute stops in cities all over the United States with safety procedures and increased sanitation efforts in place for guests.
Since the Hello Kitty Cafe Truck made its debut in October 2014 as part of Sanrio’s first food-related venture, the cafe on wheels has delighted thousands of fans from all over the U.S., drawing crowds of up to hundreds of Hello Kitty lovers at each stop. To date, two Hello Kitty Cafe trucks have traveled to more than 100 cities across both coasts – from Los Angeles, Seattle and Houston – to Chicago, New York and Miami.
Other articles of interest
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- Best places to pick apples in Central Ohio
- Columbus Pumpkin Patches, Farm Activities, Corn Mazes, and More!
- Over 120 events celebrating Fall and Halloween in Columbus
- Nature walks and scenic hiking trails in Columbus
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- Walking labyrinths in Columbus and Central Ohio
- The best Dog Parks in Columbus
- Best photography locations in Columbus
- Big list of great Fall date ideas around Columbus
- Best hikes and scenic drives for Fall Color in Ohio