Grove City has re-imagined their movie nights for 2020, and are hosting a Drive-in Outdoor Movie Series this summer on Sundays at The Naz.
Drive-in movies are all the rage this year, so Fryer Flicks is switching to this safer format for 2020. The Grove City Outdoor Community Drive-in Movies are shown through a partnership between the City of Grove City and The Naz Church. Movies are shown on a large screen in The Naz parking lot, 4770 Hoover Road, at 6:30 p.m.
You must pre-register to reserve a parking spot! You can also order refreshments at The Naz Cafe or bring snacks and beverages. This is a smoke- and alcohol-free event, pets are not permitted, and trash is “carry in, carry out,” so bring your own trash bag.
The 2020 Community Drive-in Movie Night at The Naz
May 31: Inside Out (PG)
June 7: Sing (PG)
June 14: Frozen 2 (PG)
June 21: Aladdin (Live Action) (PG)
June 28: Onward (PG)
July 5: Cancelled; no movie
July 12: Dora and the Lost City of Gold (PG)
July 19: Toy Story 4 (G)
July 26: The Lion King 2019 (PG)
Restrooms are available for emergencies only. In an effort to keep everyone safe, anyone entering the building is required to wear a mask.
Movies may be canceled due to adverse weather conditions including high winds. Weather-related cancellation information is available by calling the weather hotline at 614-277-3060 the day of the event.
4770 Hoover Road
Fryer Flicks on the Hill may return in 2021.
Other articles of interest
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- What’s open in Ohio: Reopening phases and what you need to know
- Drive in Theatres in Ohio
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- Ultimate guide to Columbus restaurants with pickup and delivery
- Food freebies, delivery, and cheap eats in Columbus
- Farmers Markets in Columbus (and the changes for 2020)
- Farm delivery and CSA’s in Columbus for local produce, meat, and dairy
- Freebies for healthcare workers and frontline employees
- Senior shopping hours in Columbus stores
- Skip the stores: Grocery pickup and delivery in Columbus
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- Walking labyrinths in Columbus and Central Ohio
- Caverns, animals, and more at Olentangy Indian Caverns
- Easton Drive-in Movies Sunset Series
- Explore the Magical Fairy Trail in Granville
- Details about Splash Pads in Columbus for 2020