The Annual Doo Dah Parade has been rescheduled to Saturday, September 19, 2020. Celebrate Liberty and Lunacy with this wacky parade in the Short North.
The Line-Up begins around noon at Goodale Park heading north, with the parade at 1:00 p.m. with Less-Than-Grand Marshals, Grandma Joy & Grandson Brad Ryan. This wacky parade is considered the “Best Political Satire Parade West of the White House!”
Bring your chairs or blankets and the family to watch the Doo Dah parade, or even march in it if you are crazy like that – it’s free! You’re guaranteed to see political satire, tributes (both good and bad) to celebrities, wacky costumes, and some things that will just make you scratch your head. It’s a seriously fun time.
Don’t forget a chair or blanket and sunscreen. No water guns & water balloons & pets.
Show up early (at 11 am ) for the UnOfficially Official Doo Dah Parade After Party at Goodale Park gazebo near the line-up area. The party has free live music from 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Post Apocalypse Doo Dah Parade will be a celebration of Liberty & Lunacy and will be the biggest dang-nab-it St Paddy’s Easter De Mayo Memorial Bash of July ever!
Check out the schedule and entertainment details here!
Other articles of interest
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- What’s open in Ohio: Reopening phases and what you need to know
- Drive in Theatres in Ohio
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- Ultimate guide to Columbus restaurants with pickup and delivery
- Food freebies, delivery, and cheap eats in Columbus
- Farmers Markets in Columbus (and the changes for 2020)
- Farm delivery and CSA’s in Columbus for local produce, meat, and dairy
- Freebies for healthcare workers and frontline employees
- Senior shopping hours in Columbus stores
- Skip the stores: Grocery pickup and delivery in Columbus
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- Walking labyrinths in Columbus and Central Ohio
- Caverns, animals, and more at Olentangy Indian Caverns
- Easton Drive-in Movies Sunset Series
- Explore the Magical Fairy Trail in Granville
- Details about Splash Pads in Columbus for 2020
Columbus, OH 43015