The Annual Doo Dah Parade is celebrating its 40th year in the Short North on July 4, 2023! Celebrate Liberty and Lunacy with this wacky parade in the Short North.
The Line-Up begins around noon at Goodale Park heading north, with the parade at 1:00 p.m. No registration required to march, so if you want to join in, just show up (in costume, of course).
Less-Than-Grand Marshal 2022: WBNS 10TV’s Angela An
Bring your chairs or blankets and the family to watch the Doo Dah parade, or even march in it if you are crazy like that. You’re guaranteed to see political satire, tributes (both good and bad) to celebrities, wacky costumes, and some things that will just make you scratch your head. It’s a seriously fun time.
Show up early (at 11 am ) for FREE live Music at the gazebo by the pond (Park St & Lincoln) from 11a to 7p. The party stop during the parade and will resume after the parade and go until about 7 pm.
Check out the schedule and entertainment details here!
Find more 4th of July fun here.
July 4th Fireworks, Parades, and Celebrations Around Columbus
- Subscribe to Columbus on the Cheap's email list
- Free and cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- Inexpensive Date Nights in Columbus
- Columbus Happy Hours
- Bucket list of free and cheap fun for kid in Columbus
- Free outdoor concert roundup around Columbus
- Over 325 Central Ohio and Columbus Festivals
- Free outdoor movies around Columbus
- Discounted and Free Museum Days in Columbus
- Over 20 Farmers Markets around Columbus
- Best places to pick berries in Columbus
- Best places to pick apples and peaches in Columbus
[…] 10:00 am Liberty and Lunacy: Doo Dah Parade and Block Party […]