The 2021 All Ohio Balloon Fest returns to Marysville at the Union County Airport from August 12-14, 2021. There will be over 30 Hot Air Balloons in the sky, plus sky jumpers, helicopter, plane, and balloon rides, live music, food, and beverage.
The festival opens at 5 pm on Thursday and features a special concert with Cole Swindell! Thursday tickets started at $20 in advance, and are currently $40 (increases according to how many ticket remain), and include the concert and festival fun. All ages require a ticket on Thursday.
Each day, the Hot Air Balloon Launch will begin at 6 p.m., followed by the Nightly Balloon Glow at 9 p.m. You’ll enjoy live entertainment throughout each day during the festival.
The cost for a weekend pass for Friday and Saturday start at $17, and include the Friday night Mitchell Tenpenny Concert. Saturday only tickets are $10. Kids 10 and under get in free to the All Ohio Balloon Fest on Friday and Saturday! Kidz City will feature lots of inflatables and jumpies for an additional fee on Friday and Saturday from 2 pm – 8 pm. Parking is $5; exact change required.
The festival runs from 2 – 11 p.m. on Friday and Saturday with the Food and Beer Garden, Kidz City, and Plane Sky Jump Rides and Helicopter Rides (purchase rides here). The $17 weekend pass admission includes the Friday evening concert with with Mitchell Tenpenny, as well as the Saturday evening concert with The British Invasion, SAVING JANE, and Bon Journey. The Hot Air Balloon Launches will begin at 6 p.m., followed by the Balloon Glows at 9 p.m. Click here for more details and to purchase admission tickets.
photo credit All Ohio Balloon Fest Facebook page
Union County Airport
15000 Weaver Road
Marysville, OH 43040
Other articles of interest
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- Sunflower Fields in Columbus
- Nature walks and scenic hiking trails in Columbus
- Creeking in Columbus: Creeks and other water to explore
- Best Places for Canoeing and Kayaking in Columbus
- Drive in Theatres in Ohio
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- Free outdoor movies around Columbus this Summer
- Farmers Markets in Columbus (and the changes for 2020)
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- Walking labyrinths in Columbus and Central Ohio
- Caverns, animals, and more at Olentangy Indian Caverns
- Easton Drive-in Movies Sunset Series
- Explore the Magical Fairy Trail in Granville
- Details about Splash Pads in Columbus for 2020
- Best places to pick berries in Columbus
- The best Dog Parks in Columbus
- Best photography locations in Columbus