A Taste of Powell is a tasty tour of local Powell-area restaurants on Sunday, July 16, 2023 from 10 am – 7 pm.
You’ll enjoy samples of unique dishes at over 20 Powell-area restaurants including The Daily Growler, Liberty Tavern, Local Roots, on your self-guided tour around Powell and Liberty Township.
This is a great way to try a variety of restaurants for the same price as one nice restaurant meal would cost! Tickets for samples of $3 each, and are sold in groups of ten tickets for $30. You can try as few or as many bites as you wish, and visit each place on your own schedule on the day of the tour.
Tickets can be purchased online, at the Chamber office, or at participating locations. Participating Restaurants will have tickets closer to the date.
Tentative participating businesses for Taste of Powell Tour include:
The Locust Table
Ill Mannered Brewing Co
Nocterra / Ray Rays
Shortys / Pablos
The Daily Growler
Powell Bar & Grill
Annies Wine Cottage
Third Base Pint House
Handels of Powell
- Subscribe to Columbus on the Cheap's email list
- Free and cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- Inexpensive Date Nights in Columbus
- Columbus Happy Hours
- Bucket list of free and cheap fun for kid in Columbus
- Free outdoor concert roundup around Columbus
- Over 325 Central Ohio and Columbus Festivals
- Free outdoor movies around Columbus
- Discounted and Free Museum Days in Columbus
- Over 20 Farmers Markets around Columbus
- Best places to pick berries in Columbus
- Best places to pick apples and peaches in Columbus
Leave a Reply