The Dublin Irish Festival is ON for 2021, but will be spread out through Dublin for safety in 2021.
There will be a Dublin Irish Festival in 2021! While it may not be the Irish Festival of the past, we are hopefully working our way back to a full festival next year. But there will still be plenty of Irish fun all over Columbus – including live music!
The city-wide celebration, Dublin Irish Days, presented by the Dublin Irish Festival, is from August 5 to 8, 2021. This new format will hold the traditions of the Festival, and allow for the safer festival experience.
The festival weekend kicks off with the Dublin Irish Festival 5K and Dub Crawl on Thursday, Aug. 5, in Downtown Dublin. You’ll catch live concerts with some of the best Irish musicians touring the county at Coffman Park. There will also be a ticketed play “The Irish and How They Got That Way” at the Coffman Park Amphitheater.
During Dublin Irish Days, head to downtown Dublin for all kinds of Irish fun through the weekend. (And if you haven’t been to downtown Dublin in the last year or two, you NEED to check it out!)
The Darby Street Marketplace will feature Festival merchandise vendors and families can enjoy the Wee Folk area at Riverside Crossing Park. Festival musicians and dancers will pop up throughout downtown, and shops and restaurants will offer Irish specials.
Dublin Irish Days will have both free and ticketed experiences, so you can take part in the activities most important to you – without having the crowds of the traditional Irish Festival. There will also be virtual experiences for festival fans to enjoy at home.
Concert line-up, tickets, and more details will be announced over the next couple of months.
Other articles of interest
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- Drive in Theatres in Ohio
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- Free outdoor movies around Columbus this Summer
- Farmers Markets in Columbus
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- Walking labyrinths in Columbus and Central Ohio
- Caverns, animals, and more at Olentangy Indian Caverns
- Best places to pick berries in Columbus
- The best Dog Parks in Columbus
- Best photography locations in Columbus
- Nature walks and scenic hiking trails in Columbus