The Union County Fair will take over the fairgrounds in Marysville for a Junior Fair only from July 26 – August 1, 2020! Catch all of the fair food and Junior fair fun in Union County just northeast of Columbus. Masks are required!
Check out the Jr. Fair schedule for the week so you don’t miss your favorite event!
Union County Fair Admission Specials
Not available for 2020
92.3 WCOL Day Senior Citizen’s Day – Free admission until 3pm for ages 60+yrs, plus pancake breakfast with karaoke and Senior Citizen King and Queen for the Day Crowning D.A.R.E. Day – Free admission all day with current year shirt, free ride wristband, and free shaved ice and slice of pizza Veterans Free Day. Veterans and 1 guest get free admission all day with a valid military ID, and the first 300 to register can enjoy a complimentary dinner from 4-6 p.m. Reservations are required, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 937-578-3993.
Union County Fair Admission
$10 weekly admission is the only option for 2020. Buy tickets online.
Regular admission is $6 per person (does not include rides), 5 years & under – FREE admission, and 80 years & older – FREE admission. Week passes are available for $20-$30, and ride bands are $12. Parking is free. Purchase tickets at the following locations: McAuliffe’s ACE Hardware, 1299 W. 5th St, Marysville ASE Feed & Supply Store, 211 S. Jefferson Ave, Plain City Fair Office, 845 N. Main St, Marysville
The 2020 fair will include Junior Fair only, plus a limited number of food trucks. See FB for up-to-date details!
845 North Main Street
Marysville, Ohio 43040
See our whole list of 300+ fairs and festivals in Central Ohio!
Other articles of interest
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- Sunflower Fields in Columbus
- Nature walks and scenic hiking trails in Columbus
- Creeking in Columbus: Creeks and other water to explore
- Best Places for Canoeing and Kayaking in Columbus
- Drive in Theatres in Ohio
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- Free outdoor movies around Columbus this Summer
- Farmers Markets in Columbus (and the changes for 2020)
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- Walking labyrinths in Columbus and Central Ohio
- Caverns, animals, and more at Olentangy Indian Caverns
- Easton Drive-in Movies Sunset Series
- Explore the Magical Fairy Trail in Granville
- Details about Splash Pads in Columbus for 2020
- Best places to pick berries in Columbus
- The best Dog Parks in Columbus
- Best photography locations in Columbus