The Union County Fair will take over the fairgrounds in Marysville from July 22 – July 28, 2018! Catch all of the fair food and fair fun in Union County just northeast of Columbus. Highlights include a concert with Russell Dickerson & Walker Hayes with Special Guest Natalie Stovall, 4-H Dog Show, Harness Racing, Demo Derby, Tough Trucks, Tractor and Truck Pulls, animals and agriculture, Kids’ Zone, Cutest Baby Contest, and so much more. Have a big appetite? Enter one of the eating competitions, including hot dogs, pizza, watermelon, or pie! Check out the fair schedule for the week so you don’t miss your favorite event!
Union County Fair Admission Specials
- Wednesday, July 25 is Senior Day, which includes free admission to seniors 60+ until 3 pm, a free breakfast and karaoke, Senior King and Queen for the day, and Senior Bingo with free cookies and lemonade.
- Saturday, July 28 is Veterans Free Day. Veterans and 1 guest get free admission all day with a valid military ID, and the first 300 to register can enjoy a complimentary dinner from 3 – 5 p.m. Reservations are required, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 937-578-3993.
Union County Fair Admission
Regular admission is $6 per person (does not include rides), 5 years & under – FREE admission, and 80 years & older – FREE admission. Week passes are available for $20-$30, and ride bands are $12. Parking is free. Purchase tickets at the following locations:
- McAuliffe’s ACE Hardware, 1299 W. 5th St, Marysville
- ASE Feed & Supply Store, 211 S. Jefferson Ave, Plain City
- Rural King, 1000 N. Main St, Marysville
- Union County Fair Office, 845 N. Main St, Marysville
Bring the whole family, bring your friends….go every day or just once, but don’t miss the Union County Fair!
Union County Fair
845 North Main Street
Marysville, Ohio 43040