The Union County Fair will take over the fairgrounds in Marysville from July 21 – July 27, 2019! Catch all of the fair food and fair fun in Union County just northeast of Columbus.
Highlights include a concert with Travis Denning & Dillon Carmichael with Special Guest North to Nashville, 4-H Dog Show, Harness Racing, Demo Derby, Tough Trucks, Tractor and Truck Pulls, animals and agriculture, Kids’ Zone, Cutest Baby Contest, and so much more. Have a big appetite? Enter one of the eating competitions, including hot dogs, pizza, or watermelon! Check out the fair schedule for the week so you don’t miss your favorite event!
Union County Fair Admission Specials
Wednesday, July 24
- 92.3 WCOL Day
- Senior Citizen’s Day – Free admission until 3pm for ages 60+yrs, plus pancake breakfast with karaoke and Senior Citizen King and Queen for the Day Crowning
- D.A.R.E. Day – Free admission all day with current year shirt, free ride wristband, and free shaved ice and slice of pizza
Saturday, July 27 is Veterans Free Day. Veterans and 1 guest get free admission all day with a valid military ID, and the first 300 to register can enjoy a complimentary dinner from 4-6 p.m. Reservations are required, email email@example.com, or call 937-578-3993.
Union County Fair Admission
Regular admission is $6 per person (does not include rides), 5 years & under – FREE admission, and 80 years & older – FREE admission. Week passes are available for $20-$30, and ride bands are $12. Parking is free. Purchase tickets at the following locations:
- McAuliffe’s ACE Hardware, 1299 W. 5th St, Marysville
- ASE Feed & Supply Store, 211 S. Jefferson Ave, Plain City
- Fair Office, 845 N. Main St, Marysville
Bring the whole family, bring your friends….go every day or just once, but don’t miss the Union County Fair!
845 North Main Street
Marysville, Ohio 43040
See our whole list of 300+ fairs and festivals in Central Ohio!