Enjoy free music in at Gallant Woods Park in Delaware with Thursday Evening Concerts from July 6 through August 10, 2023. Concerts are be from 7 – 8:30 pm.
Bring your own picnic dinner; alcoholic beverages are prohibited in the park. Don’t forget a blanket or lawn chairs!
Thursday Evening Concerts in the Park at Gallant Woods Preserve
July 6 – Marquis 66 (Classic Rock and Roll)
July 13 – The Big Badd (Pop, Rock, & Funk)
July 20 – Sing Along with Joanie Calem (Sing Along Children’s Concert)
July 27 – Swing’s The Thing (Big Band)
August 3 – Ashley Best & the Set ‘Em Up Band (Country Blues)
August 10 – Of Sound Mind (Folk & Classic Rock Quintet)
Help us support the Delaware MASH Pantry by bringing a non-perishable food item to any concert at Gallant Woods this summer.
Gallant Woods Park
2151 Buttermilk Hill Road
Looking for more music? Check out our huge list of outdoor concerts around Columbus!
- Subscribe to Columbus on the Cheap's email list
- Free and cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- Inexpensive Date Nights in Columbus
- Columbus Happy Hours
- Bucket list of free and cheap fun for kid in Columbus
- Free outdoor concert roundup around Columbus
- Over 325 Central Ohio and Columbus Festivals
- Free outdoor movies around Columbus
- Discounted and Free Museum Days in Columbus
- Over 20 Farmers Markets around Columbus
- Best places to pick berries in Columbus
- Best places to pick apples and peaches in Columbus
Hi! You’d want to check directly with Preservation Parks. I don’t see any details about food trucks at the link, but hopefully!
Becky Yannitell says
Are there going to be food trucks before the concerts? I really hope so. We purchased from them every time last year. Thanks in advance. See you Thrusday.