Bring a date or some friends to enjoy Movies Under the Stars at Green Lawn Abbey. Cartoons begin at dusk and the movie starts at dark (around 9:30 pm) in the side yard. Tickets are $5 at the door.
Food trucks will be onsite, or bring your own food. Come early to picnic and enjoy a fun and relaxing evening under the stars. Cartoons start at dusk with the feature film following at dark.
Rain dates would be the following night (Saturday). Bring your chairs and blankets. All money raised is for the restoration of Green Lawn Abbey.
Schedule for Movies Under the Stars
- June 12: Notorious
- July 10: Laura, one of the most celebrated 1940s film noirs, directed by Otto Preminger.
- August 14: House on Haunted Hill
Looking for more outdoor movies this summer and fall? Check out this list of outdoor movies around Columbus here!
Other articles of interest
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- What’s open in Ohio: Reopening phases and what you need to know
- Drive in Theatres in Ohio
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- Ultimate guide to Columbus restaurants with pickup and delivery
- Food freebies, delivery, and cheap eats in Columbus
- Farmers Markets in Columbus (and the changes for 2020)
- Farm delivery and CSA’s in Columbus for local produce, meat, and dairy
- Freebies for healthcare workers and frontline employees
- Senior shopping hours in Columbus stores
- Skip the stores: Grocery pickup and delivery in Columbus
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- Walking labyrinths in Columbus and Central Ohio
- Caverns, animals, and more at Olentangy Indian Caverns
- Easton Drive-in Movies Sunset Series
- Explore the Magical Fairy Trail in Granville
- Details about Splash Pads in Columbus for 2020