Moonlight Movies at Polaris Fashion Place are coming back this May as a drive-in movie pop-up!
Pack your vehicle with blankets and snacks, and enjoy some movies from the safety of your own car.
Movies will begin at 7:30 pm, parking begins at 6:30 pm. The movie will be shown in the parking lot by the main entrance by the Flag Poles.
Moonlight Movies at Polaris
Friday, May 7 – Big Hero 6
Friday, May 14 – The Lion King (2019)
Friday, May 21 – Moana
Friday, May 28– Madagascar
Reserve your ticket here. You only need one ticket per vehicle. Tickets are FREE.
Rules for Moonlight Movies
No alcohol or smoking on premises. Guests are required to be inside or arms-length to their vehicles for the duration of the feature, with the exception of using the restrooms or picking up food. Bring your mask!
Restrooms are available and 6’ distancing will be required in line. Restroom attendants will be onsite to enforce capacity, line distancing and sanitation of facilities at regular intervals as needed.
Polaris Fashion Place
1500 Polaris Parkway
Columbus, OH 43240
Looking for more summer movies under the stars?
Here’s a list of other outdoor movies around Columbus this summer!
Other articles of interest
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- Walking labyrinths in Columbus and Central Ohio
- Great places for creeking in Columbus
- Caverns, animals, and more at Olentangy Indian Caverns
- Nature walks and scenic hiking trails in Columbus
- Best places to pick berries in Columbus
- The best Dog Parks in Columbus
- Best photography locations in Columbus
- Best Places for Canoeing and Kayaking in Columbus
- Get started with Disc Golf in Columbus at these great courses
- Food freebies, delivery, and cheap eats in Columbus
- Farmers Markets in Columbus
- Farm delivery and CSA’s in Columbus for local produce, meat, and dairy
- Drive in Theatres in Ohio