Train loving kids will be thrilled with this holiday event at Ohio Railway Museum. Letters to Santa at Ohio Railway Museum features Santa letters, ornament-making, train rides, and visits with Mrs. Claus!
Letters to Santa at Ohio Railway Museum is full of family holiday fun. Kids can write Santa letters to mail them in the Post Office car. There are Christmas ornaments and crafts they can make and take. Visit Mrs. Claus and get a photo keepsake. And the highlight for train lovers are the train rides on the Interurban car4
The fun takes place on December 5-6, 12-13, and 19-20, 2020 from 12 p.m. – 4 p.m. Advance registration isn’t required.
2020 Safety Precautions include:
- #64 will be sanitized after every train ride
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are placed throughout the cars
- Arts & Crafts are spaced out to encourage social distancing
- Arts & Crafts areas will be frequently cleaned and sanitized
- Masks are available in our gift shop for those needing one
- Social distancing markers are in place in our depot, we are allowing visitors to socially distance themselves inside the train cars and outside on the museum grounds.
All of trains are vintage ORIGINAL equipment meaning that they have smaller spaces/clearances, including #64 for the train rides. We will be running a lower capacity to encourage social distancing, but the car is still a smaller enclosed space due to it’s original configuration.
Admission for Letters to Santa at Ohio Railway Museum
Tickets are available for the purchase on the days of the event in our depot building.
Age 4 and up – $10
Age 3 and under – FREE
Ohio Railway Museum
990 Proprietors Road
The Ohio Railway Museum (ORM) is an educationa
Need more holiday fun in Columbus?