Not on the calendar for 2023
This February for Valentine’s Day, give your loved one an experience rather than typical restaurant meal. Take your love to Hocking Hills for the Hocking Hills Sweetheart Hike on tba 2023.
Bring your love (or your family) to the Ash Cave parking lot for a leisurely stroll to Ash Cave at dusk. The ¼ mile walk will be led by an Ohio State Park Naturalist with a few short stops along the way, and will take about a half an hour.
Once you’re at the recess cave and waterfall, enjoy a cozy fire with free cookies and hot chocolate.
The hike isn’t limited to dates – friends and families are welcome to participate. Well behaved pets are welcome. Dress for the weather!
Check out the website for details and directions.
About Ash Cave
Ash Cave is a one-way trail system. Hikers trek a wheelchair-accessible, asphalt trail through a beautiful gorge lined with stately hemlocks and cliff walls. There is a series of steps that are a strenuous climb after the cave on the way back to the parking lot, but wheelchair users can turn around and go out the same way they came in.
27291 State Route 56
South Bloomingville, OH 43152
GPS Tracking: (39.395993,-82.545927)
Find more Valentine’s Day ideas around Columbus at this link!
- Subscribe to Columbus on the Cheap's email list
- Sledding Hills in Columbus
- Indoor and outdoor ice skating in Columbus
- Free Winter Fitness in Columbus
- 85+ Indoor Play Places and Activities
- Metro Parks Annual Winter Hike Series
- Indoor Farmers Markets in Columbus
- Free and Cheap Winter Fun
- Big List of Snow Day Activities for Kids
- Discounted and Free Museum Days around Columbus
- Kids Eat Free (or cheap) in Columbus)
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- 50+ Best Free and Cheap Dates in Columbus
- Huge List of Columbus Happy Hours
Leave a Reply