Valentine’s Day is a big day for restaurants. Since you have so many options, many are offering discounts or other incentives to get you to dine with them. So here’s a list of Valentine’s Day restaurant deals for 2018, including some great wineries and local options. Some require coupons, so make sure you read the fine print. Also, you might want to call ahead to see if the restaurant is accepting reservations.
Looking for some fun and unique date ideas for Valentine’s Day? Check out our big list of Valentine’s Events in Columbus, including wine events, Zoo deals, carriage rides, free photos and more.
Here are the Valentine’s restaurant deals for 2018
(in alphabetical order)
- Auntie Anne’s (Feb 14): Get the My Pretzel Perks app and you’ll get you a buy one, get one free heart-shaped pretzel in either original or cinnamon sugar. But to get in on the action, customers need to download their app before 12 p.m. EST on Feb. 13.
- Buca di Beppo (Feb. 14): Heart-shaped lasagna served with a Buca small, mixed-green or Caesar salad; garlic bread and two mini cannoli for $49.99. Dine in only, feeds up to 3.
- California Pizza Kitchen (Feb 14-18): Prix fixe menu for two that includes one appetizer, two entrees and a dessert to share for $35.
- Claddagh Irish Pub (Feb 14): Claddagh’s Candlelight Valentine’s Dinner Menu is $24.95 per person includes choice of appetizer, soup, or salad, entrée, and dessert. Reservations strongly suggested.
- Valentine’s Dinner at Camelot Cellars (Feb 14): $105 per couple for 6 courses, live music, heirloom rose, and other special features.
- Valentine’s Day in a Box from Cameron Mitchell: Can’t get out for Valentine’s Day? Pick up a complete romantic dinner for two “in a box” this Valentine’s Day. Enjoy an intimate four-course dinner for two, partially cooked with easy instructions for finishing in the comfort of your own home. $125-$149. Orders placed by Feb 9; pickup Feb 14-16.
- Donatos Pizza (anytime) Order your pizza “heart-shaped” or a heart of pepperonis on your pizza at participating locations.
- Flyers Pizza and Subs (through Feb 14): Heart Shaped Pizza with the Annual “Give a Pizz-a Your Heart to Autism Speaks” Campaign runs thru February (14th.) With the purchase of our one-item, Heart-Shaped Pizza for only $9.99, we will donate two dollars back to the “Autism Speaks Foundation!”
- Giordano’s Pizza (Feb 9-14): Heart-shaped pizzas are available at the Polaris location, 2137 Polaris Parkway
- Hot Head Burrito (Feb 14): Get two Burritos or Bowls for only $10 when you order online on Valentine’s Day. No coupon code required! Discount will be automatically applied on check out.
- Hubbard Grille (Feb 13-16): Enjoy a feature three-course prix-fixe menu for $45 for one or $80 for two. Limited reservation times remain. Full dinner menu is available during Valentine Days.
- Rustic Valentine & Bourbon at Granero: February 14 from 6-10 pm. Tickets are $50 per couple, and include one shareable appetizer, dinner for 2, and three bourbon tickets per person. Limited number of tickets are available.
- Jets Pizza (Feb 14): Get a small Deep Dish heart-shaped one-topping pizza and Deep Dish Bread with dipping sauce.
- Mama Mimi’s Take and Bake Pizza (Feb 14): Pre-order your heart-shaped pizzas for Valentine’s Day! Pick up on Wednesday, February 14th between 12 – 8pm. Grandview – 614.485.9711, Clintonville – 614.261.0080, Upper Arlington – 614.459.4114
- Massey’s Pizza (through Feb 17) Order heart-shaped pizzas through Feb 17 at participating locations.
- McAlister’s Deli (Feb. 14): For guests dining in, kids eat for free (two complimentary kids meals per adult entrée purchased).
- Melting Pot Week of Romance: February 9-February 13. Choice of two 4 course dinners, plus some special touches and gifts. $109 per couple, or $135 per couple with a select bottle of wine.
- Melting Pot (Un)Romance for 4: February 12. You don’t need a date to enjoy a special dinner this week! Grab 3 friends (or another couple) and head to Melting Pot. Groups of four or more can dine with select 4-course dinners starting at $35 per person.
- Papa Johns (though Feb 14): Heart-Shaped Thin Crust Pizza and Dessert for $15 at participating locations through February 14. Participating locations are also offering a “sweetheart” deal, where you can get two heart-shaped, one-topping pizzas for $18.
- ValenDine & Tequila at Park Street Cantina: February 14 from 6-10 pm. Tickets are $50 per couple, and include one shareable appetizer, dinner for 2, and three tequila tickets per person. Limited number of tickets are available.
- Powell Village Winery (Feb 9-17): One Bottle of Wine (your choice), One Cheese Plate, Two Chocolate Brownies, and Two Stemless PVW Engraved Tasting Glasses to keep for $35.
- BOGO free entrée at Qdoba (Feb 14): Kiss someone (or something) at Qdoba for BOGO free entree on Valentine’s Day
- Rodizio Grill: Extended special menu including all your favorites and some new additions fro $39.99 each (dinner only) 614-241-4400
- Kids eat Free at Rusty Bucket on Valentine’s Day: Kids ages 12 and under will enjoy a free meal off the kid’s menu, and can also enjoy a Cupid’s Cup Kiddie Beverage
- Trendy Valentine & Champagne at Short North Julep: February 14 from 6-10 pm. Tickets are $50 per couple, and include one shareable appetizer, dinner for 2, and three champagne flutes per person. Limited number of tickets are available.
- Spaghetti Warehouse: Ultimate Valentine’s Feast for Two which includes Chicken Parmigiana, 15-Layer Lasagne, Spaghetti, Ravioli, Meatballs, Sausages and Garlic Bread for just $30.
- Valentine’s Day Champagne Tasting at Spagio: February 17 from 2-5 pm. Featuring 12 different Champagnes, Cremants, Proseccos, and Cavas as well as light hors d’oeuvres. Tickets are $40 plus tax and gratuity. Sign up online or call 614-486-1114 ext 2 to reserve your spaces today.
- sweetFrog Frozen Yogurt (Feb 10-14) Get a sharable 24 oz frozen yogurt for $8, or two small for $4
- Texas De Brazil Early Valentine Deal: Dine on February 12 or 13 and receive a special $25 off gift certificate to use between February 18-May 3 on 2 dinners Sunday-Thursday.
- Waffle House (Feb 14): The chain offers a special white table cloth dining experience on Valentine’s Day. Make your reservations – its a popular event!
- Valentine’s Day at White Castle (Feb 14): Reservations needed; enjoy a free dessert and mementos
Saturday, February 17
- Soine Vineyards Valentine’s Date (Feb 17): Food and wine pairing from 6 – 8 p.m. $25/per person.
Looking for some free and cheap date options that don’t revolve around Valentine’s Day? Check out these posts.
- 50+ Best free and cheap dates in Columbus
- 8 Cheap Date Night Ideas
- Free and cheap events this weekend
- Check out our Calendar page for fun events any day of the week