Valentine’s Day is a big day for restaurants – especially when it falls on a weekend. Since you have so many options, restaurants offer discounts or other incentives to get you to dine with them. See our list of Valentine’s Day restaurant deals for 2021, including some great wineries and local options.
Don’t forget to make reservations where required! Carryout is available for many options, but pre-order may be required.
Prefer to dine as a family but don’t want to go out to eat? These Family-Style Meals to-go would make a perfect dinner to celebrate Valentine’s Day, or any day. See options here, or scroll down for Valentine-specific options.
Looking for some fun and unique gift or date ideas for Valentine’s Day? Check out our big list of Valentine’s events in Columbus, including wine events, carriage rides, free photos and more.
Valentine’s restaurant deals for 2021
Restaurant deals (rsvp required for most)
February 14. Get fajitas for two, two Jumbo Margaritas and one dessert for just $34.99 (save $14.58)!
February 5-11, 2021. Choice of two 4 course dinners, plus some special touches and gifts. $125 per couple, or $150 per couple with a select bottle of wine.
February 12 and 13, 2021. The 5-course dinner is the only menu offered on February 12-13. The price is $65 per person. Kids 5-12 can enjoy a 3-course dinner for $35 per child. It’s the same menu offered on Valentine’s Day, but at a better price and family-friendly. All reservations on February 12 and 13 will be secured with a credit card. A $35 per person cancellation fee will be applied to any cancellations made after 72 hours prior to your reservation.
Sunday, February 14, 2021. 5 course meal for two $160-$220, plus extras depending on the package. Every reservation booked on Valentine’s Day will require a valid credit card number to book the reservation. Any cancellations made after February 10th will be charged a $35 cancellation fee per person.
Sunday, February 14 The chain offers a special white table cloth dining experience on Valentine’s Day at the Grove City and Lancaster locations. Make your reservations – its a popular event!
4140 Marlane Dr. Grove City, Ohio 43123; 614-373-9061
1385 Election House Rd. Lancaster, Ohio 43130; 513-543-1511
Available February 11-14 for Dine-In or Carryout. Special Valentine’s Menu Offers 4-Course Dinner for 2 for $50 or for 1 for $25 (you don’t have to have a date!)
First Course (choose one) ‘Shrooms (3) | Spinach Artichoke Dip (small) | Ahi Tuna
Second Course (choose two**) Tomato Soup | Baked Potato Soup | House Salad | Caesar Salad
Third Course (choose two**) Stuffed Chicken | Meatloaf No. 9 | Grilled Salmon (5 oz) | Sedona Shrimp Pasta | Crispy Cauliflower Stir Fry | Seared Georges Bank Scallops (full order) | 4 oz Petit Filet | ($5 – add 4 scallops | $5 – upgrade to the 6 oz filet)
Fourth Course (choose one) Brownie Batter Cake | Salted Caramel Gooey Butter Cake
The special Valentine’s Day menu is available at participating restaurants for both dine-in and carryout orders. Reservations are not required, but they are recommended over the Valentine’s weekend.
February 9 – February 15, 2021. Enjoy a Carrabba’s Italian Grill four-course dinner for two for only $50 – available for dine-in and carside carryout.
First Course (choice of one to share): Mozzarella Marinara or Tomato Caprese with Fresh Burrata
Second Course (choice of one per person): Caesar Salad, House Salad, Italian Salad, Mama Mandola’s Sicilian Chicken Soup or Soup of the Day
Third Course (choice of one per person and served with one side): Lasagne, Fettucine Carrabba, Chicken Bryan, Chicken Marsala and 7 oz. Tuscan-Grilled Sirloin. For a few additional dollars, guests can select from a 10 oz. Tuscan-Grilled Sirloin, Salmon Saporito, a 9 oz. Tuscan-Grilled Filet or Tuscan-Grilled Lamb
Fourth Course (dessert to share): Sogno Di Cioccolata featuring a rich fudge brownie with chocolate mousse, fresh whipped cream and chocolate sauce.
February 13 or 14, 2021. JP’s is known for their great Valentine event, and they’ve adapted to make sure the event is fun and safe at 2021. Valentine’s Day package is $87 per couple and includes:
- Boutique lunch and beverage
- Dessert selection
- Couples will create a Heart pendant as instructed by glass sculptor Steve Vlasich
Want to make it super special Valentine’s Day? Pick the Discovery Flight package for $189, which includes the Valentine’s event above and the flight with lesson. Advance non-refundable ticket purchased required for both options.
Pickup on Saturday, February 13. Staying in for Valentine’s Day? Pick up a complete romantic dinner for two “in a box” this Valentine’s Day from Cameron Mitchell. Enjoy a gourmet four-course dinner for two or four, partially cooked with easy instructions for finishing in the comfort of your own home. Orders placed by Feb 4 at 6 pm.
Looking to dine out for Valentine’s Day? OpenTable has a list of special Valentine’s menus in the Columbus area.
Create an at-home date night this Valentine’s Day with CMR’s newest cocktail kit. Available only at The Barn at Rocky Fork Creek, The Avenue Dublin, Molly Woo’s and Martini Modern Italian, this simple kit includes prosecco, lemon & grenadine and is sure to make for an extra special evening. The Valentine’s Day kit costs $32 and will be available from February 10-15. Orders can be placed by directly calling the restaurant. Learn more here.
Several Cameron Mitchell Restaurants concepts are offering special menus for Valentine’s Day. Each of the holiday menus can be found at the website, and reservations can be made through each restaurants’ website.
Cherry Valley Hotel Valentine’s To Go Menu and Packages. Want to get away for Valentine’s Day without going far? The newly remodeled Cherry Valley Hotel in Newark, Ohio is a great option for a quick overnight trip. With fully renovated and beautiful guest rooms, excellent dining and drink options, and beautiful grounds, this is a one stop place to go for Valentine’s Day or other romantic getaway. If you’ve ever been to a wedding or the waterpark when it was formally known as Cherry Valley Lodge, you NEED to see the renovations they’ve made; it truly is stunning. See packages here.
Prefer to celebrate at home? The to-go option offers all the gourmet favorites couples would enjoy if they ate out on this special holiday. From shrimp bisque to caprese salad to beef tenderloin and vanilla cream fruit tart, it will feel like you are eating at five star restaurant at home. For $50 per person, you’ll pick a starter, salad, entree, and dessert. Cherry Valley also is offering a special romantic drink called Hey, Honey made with Four Roses Small Batch Bourbon, as well as other themed drinks to-go. Order online.
February 14 Kids ages 12 and under will enjoy a free meal off the kid’s menu at Rusty Bucket on Valentine’s Day.
Perfect for an at-home date night or a Galentine’s evening with the ladies! Each kit includes three servings of Rusty Bucket’s delicious Blueberry Bella cocktail and some fun Valentine’s Day treats. Place your pre-order by 2/10 and pick it up on 2/13. Order online.
Available February 10-14, 2021; dine in and to-go options are available.
- Sweet Deal Packages To Go: All of the three Sweet Deal Packages include 1 appetizer, 1 heart-shaped pizza**, 1 additional entrée, and 1 dessert for $35.
- Dine-in Promotion: Sweet Deal for Two Dine-in Menu $35* Prix fixe menu includes choice of 1 appetizer, 2 entrees (including heart-shaped pizzas), and a dessert. See full menu.
- Pizza Valentine: Can’t be with the one you love? Send them a Pizza Valentine eGift Card!
Valentines Day Dinner Menu is available during dinner service on Saturday, February 13th. Call or stop in to make prepaid dinner reservations. 614-834-8100. Four-course prix fixe meal for $50 per person, including appetizer, starter, entree, and dessert.
Red Lobster is releasing swoon-worthy at-home recipes and e-cards to help make planning the perfect romantic evening in or Galentine’s brunch celebration fun and easy. Simply download the recipe cards and e-cards on Red Lobster’s website, and get guest-favorite key ingredients, like Cheddar Bay Biscuits, Chocolate Wave and delicious seafood, by easily ordering To Go or Delivery.
Through Saturday, February 13, My Red Lobster Rewards loyalty program members will receive 15% off their qualifying purchase of at least $39.99 for select flower arrangements from 1-800-Flowers.com. Those who take advantage will also earn a FREE Maine Lobster Tail, because it’s just not a Valentine’s Day celebration without flowers and lobster!
Fast Food options
February 14. Reservations needed (seriously – it’s popular!). The event for 2021 is being held as a carhop; book your date now!
Through Valentine’s Day Get your people some heart-shaped bites of love with Chick-fil-A heart shaped mini trays. Check what your location offers, but you may find 10 Count Minis, 30 Count Nugget, 6 Count Cookies, or 12 Chocolate Fudge Brownie halves in heart shaped trays.
Available for a limited time at participating Dunkin’ restaurants nationwide, Dunkin’s seasonal menu offers choices to fit any Valentine’s Day mood or moment.
- Pink Velvet Macchiato:, bringing the experience of biting into a delicious red velvet cupcake by combining Dunkin’s espresso with red velvet cake flavor and hints of smooth cream cheese icing.
- Dunkin’s Mocha Macchiato offers the combo of rich espresso and deep chocolate flavors.
- Signature heart-shaped donuts, including the Brownie Batter Donut filled with rich, chocolatey brownie batter-flavored buttercreme filling, and topped with vanilla flavored icing and chocolate sprinkles, and the Cupid’s Choice Donut filled with Bavarian Kreme and topped with strawberry-flavored icing and pink sprinkles.
February 14. This Valentine’s Day, enjoy an extra special family date night at McAlister’s. Up to two kids eat free (off the Kid’s Menu) with adult entrée purchase. Dine in or make it a date night at home by using code BEMINE21 to order online or through our app.
Disclaimer: Offer valid 2/14/2021 only. Offer valid for up to 2 free kids meals per adult entrée purchase. Must use code BEMINE21 at checkout to receive free kids meal(s) with online purchase at mcalistersdeli.com.
Pizza for Valentine’s Day
Order your pizza “heart-shaped” or a heart of pepperonis on your pizza at participating locations.
Through Feb 14 Heart Shaped Pizza with the Annual “Give a Pizz-a Your Heart to Autism Speaks” Campaign runs thru February 14th. With the purchase of a one-item, Heart-Shaped Pizza for $9.99, they will donate two dollars back to the “Autism Speaks Foundation!” The pizza is slightly larger than the 11 inch pizza.
tba for 2021 Heart-shaped pizzas are available at the Polaris location, 2137 Polaris Parkway (and other locations if you are traveling). They can also be shipped anytime after January 27 if you need to send someone pizza love!
February 14 Heart-shaped pizza and bread typically available at all locations on Valentine’s Day.
Through February 14 Order heart-shaped pizzas through Feb 14 at participating locations.
February 14 Heart-Shaped Thin Crust Pizza (one topping), or Heart-Shaped Thin Crust Pizza and Dessert are typically offered at participating locations through February 14. Check your location for availability.
Other Valentine’s Day Date options
Looking for more options? We have a list of Valentine date night options, including options on the weekend.
Looking for some free and cheap date options that don’t revolve around Valentine’s Day? Check out these posts.
- 50+ Best free and cheap dates in Columbus
- 8 Cheap Date Night Ideas
- Free and cheap events this weekend
- Check out our Calendar page for fun events any day of the week
Not yet verified for 2020.
- Mama Mimi’s Take and Bake Pizza: tba Pre-order your heart-shaped pizzas for Valentine’s Day! Pick up on Wednesday, February 14th between 12 – 8pm. Grandview – 614.485.9711, Clintonville – 614.261.0080, Upper Arlington – 614.459.4114
- Auntie Anne’s: tba Auntie Anne’s is offering a Heart-Shaped Pretzel Buy One, Get One (BOGO) promotion redeemable only on February 14. From February 11 – 14, fans can visit AuntieAnnes.com/Heart-Shaped-Pretzels to get the offer. It will also be emailed to all Pretzel Perks loyalty members on February 14.
- Hot Head Burrito tba Get two Burritos or Bowls and two drinks for only $14 in store only.
- McAlister’s Deli: tba For guests dining in, kids eat for free (two complimentary kids meals per adult entrée purchased).
- Buca di Beppo Valentine’s Lasagna Lovefeast: details tba for 2021 Heart-shaped lasagna served with a Buca small, mixed-green or Caesar salad; garlic bread and two mini cannoli for $54.99. Dine in only, feeds up to 3.
- Krispy Kreme: Krispy Kreme’s all-new Valentine Conversation Doughnuts are topped with more than a dozen new and traditional edible phrases. The conversation gets even sweeter since the doughnuts feature four Krispy Kreme classic fillings – Cake Batter, Strawberries & KREME™, Raspberry Filled and Chocolate KREME™ Filled. Krispy Kreme’s Valentine Conversation Doughnuts will be available tba for 2021
- BOGO free entrée at Qdoba February 14 Kiss someone (or something) at Qdoba for BOGO free entree on Valentine’s Day