Whole Foods Valentine’s Day offers include a big discount on roses for Prime members!
Make Whole Foods Market your one-stop shop for an affordable Valentine’s Day in 2022! You can even get all the deals without leaving your house if you’re within the delivery area! There are lots of options instore
Whole Foods Valentine Roses
Amazon Prime members get a special deal on roses for their love!
From Feb. 9 to 15, you can buy a Double Dozen Bunch of Roses for $19.99 — while supplies last. This discounted price is open to Amazon Prime members only. Offer applies to single-, multi- and rainbow-colored, 24-stem bunches
You can pick up the roses in store, or Prime Members can select a two-hour delivery window from Whole Foods Market (where available), or free one-hour pickup from Whole Foods Market. Limit 10 units per customer, valid in-store purchases only. Same day or next day delivery may not be available, so shop early for preferred delivery time slot.
See other Valentine’s recommadations, including chocolates, snacks, and candy on sale via Prime or in-store offers, like
- Heart Cake – $9.99 (in-store)
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberry 6 pk – $9.99 (in-store)
- Chocolove Chocolate Bars, SALE 2 for $5 (in-store)
- Valentine’s Day Chef’s Plate with Chef-Created Crab Cake & Choice of Two Sides, SALE $9.50 ea (in-store)
- All Rainbow Sushi Rolls, SALE 20% off (in-store)