Start your Saturday mornings with some free fitness in Hilliard! Mat Happy Yoga and SHED Fitness will be at Hilliard Station Park on Saturday mornings to teach fun yoga and fitness classes for the Motivation at the Station series.
Motivation at the Station Schedule
Motivation at the Station runs each Saturday from July 11 – August 29. The classes are open to all fitness levels and are 50 minutes long. Bring a mat, towel, or a blanket, plus water.
Motivation at the Station with Shed Fitness
Saturdays at 7 a.m. SHED Fitness will offer full-body circuit classes designed for people of all fitness levels at 7 a.m.
Motivation at the Station with Mat Happy Yoga
Saturdays at 8 a.m. Classes will begin at 8 a.m. with a vinyasa flow that includes standing and seated postures, back bends, twists, and inversions.
Participants must register and sign a waiver before attending. Classes are limited to 50 people spaced six feet apart. Participants are encouraged to wear a face mask.
Looking for more free fitness? Check out this Free Fitness in Columbus roundup with options throughout the summer.
Other articles of interest
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- Drive in Theatres in Ohio
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- Farmers Markets in Columbus (and the changes for 2020)
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- Walking labyrinths in Columbus and Central Ohio
- Caverns, animals, and more at Olentangy Indian Caverns
- Easton Drive-in Movies Sunset Series
- Explore the Magical Fairy Trail in Granville
- Details about Splash Pads in Columbus for 2020
- Best places to pick berries in Columbus
- The best Dog Parks in Columbus
- Best photography locations in Columbus
- Nature walks and scenic hiking trails in Columbus
- Free outdoor movies around Columbus this Summer
Hilliard, OH 43026
Hilliard, OH 43026