This summer take the kids bowling without emptying your wallet! KidsBowlFree.com offers two games of bowling for free every day for kids at participating bowling alleys (up to ages 18 and under, depending on location). Additionally, adults and older kids are eligible for two free games a day (up to four adult family members) for a 1-time payment of $21.95-$36.95.
Shoes are not included with Kids Bowl Free registration, but some alleys are offering a season rental deal. Otherwise, you may want to purchase shoes from a sporting goods store, ebay, or Amazon.com instead of paying rental fees each visit. You can find bowling shoes for $20 and up on Amazon, so if you plan to go regularly, you’ll save money by purchasing shoes.
The program start date and times are set independently by each alley. Click on your preferred location to see their details and to sign up. Note: some bowling alleys may be reopening on different dates, and they may have different restrictions and lane use requirements. Please check the individual bowling alleys reopening plan before you sign up for Kids Bowl Free, so that you are aware of the regulations.
Participating area alleys for Kids Bowl Free
Other articles of interest
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- What’s open in Ohio: Reopening phases and what you need to know
- Explore the Magical Fairy Trail in Granville
- Details about Splash Pads in Columbus for 2020
- 15 Summer Reading Programs
- Caverns, animals, and more at Olentangy Indian Caverns
- Drive in Theatres in Ohio
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- Farmers Markets in Columbus (and the changes for 2020)
- Ultimate guide to Columbus restaurants with pickup and delivery
- Food freebies, delivery, and cheap eats in Columbus
- Farm delivery and CSA’s in Columbus for local produce, meat, and dairy
- Freebies for healthcare workers and frontline employees
- Senior shopping hours in Columbus stores
- Skip the stores: Grocery pickup and delivery in Columbus
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- Walking labyrinths in Columbus and Central Ohio
- Easton Drive-in Movies Sunset Series