It’s that time of year again for the crazy but fun ComFest, which is back in Goodale Park from June 23-25, 2023.
What is Comfest?
Comfest is a volunteer-run Community Festival held in Goodale Park featuring several stages of local music, activism, arts, crafts, food and drink vendors.
Check the website to see the full band schedule.
They always need volunteers for many different areas, so if you are interested in doing a short shift (usually 4 hours), sign up on the website.
Tips for attending Comfest
Support this community-driven festival by showing up and being a part of it all. Parking is a pain, so if you can, UBER, carpool, ride your bike or take the COTA.
Say it again for the people in the back – parking is a pain down here! Towing is strictly enforced in the area, so avoid permitted parking – which is nearly everywhere. If you plan to drive, you should carpool and expect to park in the Arena District and walk.
If you’ve never been to Comfest before…be aware that everything goes. No shirt, no shoes, no problem – so you also want to consider this if you’re bringing your kids and if that would concern you (it shouldn’t though!). It is legal for all genders to be topless in the city of Columbus.
The music performances are great and the beer lines are sometimes long. The people watching is FANTASTIC.
Coolers and bags are searched (its illegal to BYOB to city parks). Bring blankets and chairs, and an open mind because when it says community, it really means ALL community. That’s the best part about this festival!
- Subscribe to Columbus on the Cheap's email list
- Free and cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- Inexpensive Date Nights in Columbus
- Columbus Happy Hours
- Bucket list of free and cheap fun for kid in Columbus
- Free outdoor concert roundup around Columbus
- Over 325 Central Ohio and Columbus Festivals
- Free outdoor movies around Columbus
- Discounted and Free Museum Days in Columbus
- Over 20 Farmers Markets around Columbus
- Best places to pick berries in Columbus
- Best places to pick apples and peaches in Columbus
Tuesday, June 6, 2023
Wednesday, June 7, 2023
Thursday, June 8, 2023
Friday, June 9, 2023
Saturday, June 10, 2023
Sunday, June 11, 2023
Monday, June 12, 2023
[…] Comfest – June 24-26 […]