Can you brave the icy cold water in the middle of an Ohio winter? Jump right in at the The Polar Plunge presented by The Basement Doctor at Express Live! on Saturday, February 8, 2020, from 10:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. Hundreds of participating Plungers will jump into a super-sized ice cold pool to raise money for Special Olympics Ohio (and for bragging rights).
Pick a great costume and enter the costume contest before the plunge at noon!
Want to take the plunge? Adult Polar Plungers are asked to pledge at least $75 to participate, while high school and college students need to have $50 in pledges; minimum age is 8 years old. Proceeds from the event will benefit Special Olympics Ohio.
Not brr-ave enough to take the daring dip? Don’t worry! You can still join in on all the fun and fundraising! Register as “Too Chicken to Plunge” and still participate in all the thrills, just not the chills! Minimum for the incentives is $75, or $50 for students.
Other articles of interest
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- Discounted and Free Museum Days in Columbus
- Find over 125 free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- Huge list of Happy Hours all over Columbus