Looking for a unique date night? Go night canoeing at Hocking Hills Adventures with Romantic Moonlight Tours and Torchlight Tours. The tours are $45 and must be scheduled ahead of time. Tours will sell out, so book soon.
Night canoeing options at Hocking Hills
Romantic Moonlight Tours
Romantic Moonlight Tours will lead you down the Hocking River with a full moon to light your way. Moonlights Tours are scheduled to depart roughly an hour before dusk. Buses typically depart at 7:30pm in the summer months and 6:30pm in the fall. The trips start at the Crocketts Run launch, and conclude at the canoe livery, where your car is parked. The fun continues all night with live music, wine, and smores during the bonfire afterwards. The cost is $45 per canoe, which can fit 2 adults and 2 children.
- July 4
- August 1
- September 6
Click here to book your Moonlight Tour.
Experience the Hocking River as it quietly settles in for the night. Torchlight Tours will utilize a tiki torch to guide you peacefully down the river. The trip starts about an hour before dusk and concludes at the canoe livery, where your car is parked after 1-2 hours. Your first hour will be during sunset, and your second hour will be under the full moon. The fun continues with smores and music during the bonfire. Cost is $45 per canoe, which can fit 2 adults and 2 children under 10.
- June 13
- July 11
- August 8
- September 12
Click here to book your Torchlight Tour now!
Hocking Hills Adventures
31251 Chieftan Drive
Logan, Ohio 43138
Other articles of interest
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- What’s open in Ohio: Reopening phases and what you need to know
- Drive in Theatres in Ohio
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- Ultimate guide to Columbus restaurants with pickup and delivery
- Food freebies, delivery, and cheap eats in Columbus
- Farmers Markets in Columbus (and the changes for 2020)
- Farm delivery and CSA’s in Columbus for local produce, meat, and dairy
- Freebies for healthcare workers and frontline employees
- Senior shopping hours in Columbus stores
- Skip the stores: Grocery pickup and delivery in Columbus
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- Walking labyrinths in Columbus and Central Ohio
- Caverns, animals, and more at Olentangy Indian Caverns
- Easton Drive-in Movies Sunset Series
- Explore the Magical Fairy Trail in Granville
- Details about Splash Pads in Columbus for 2020