The Short North Tour of Homes & Gardens has been cancelled for 2020. While the Short North Civic Association gears up to make next year’s tour even better, they are looking for sponsors for 2021 tour or preview party. Sponsors receive special VIP perks – see details here!
The Short North is one of the coolest neighborhoods in Columbus, with lots of amazing architecture ranging from historical to modern. Visit some of the OLDEST and the NEWEST homes in the Short North during the The Short North Tour of Homes & Gardens on tba 2021, from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
From a classic Queen Anne Victorian mansion to a unique warehouse conversion, from a renovated frame house to an expansive new-build in Italian Village, as well as other amazing renovations – all on view at the 45th Annual 2019 Short North Tour of Homes & Gardens.
See what else is new in the Short North with the Preview Party on Saturday, September 14 from 4:30 – 9 pm at (location tba)! The $100 ticket includes open bar, music, heavy hors d’oeuvres, shuttle to the tour locations and more. Rooftop Preview Party tickets are available online at ShortNorthCivic.org.
There will be 9 homes on the tour this year, with modern builds, old homes with storied pasts and unexpected spaces reimagined. If you’ve ever wondered what it would be like to live in the area, or in the specific homes, this tour will satisfy your curiosity. Tickets are $20 in advance, $25 day of tour, and include access to a trolley shuttle bus. Purchase advance tickets here.
Other articles of interest
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- Sunflower Fields in Columbus
- Nature walks and scenic hiking trails in Columbus
- Creeking in Columbus: Creeks and other water to explore
- Best Places for Canoeing and Kayaking in Columbus
- Drive in Theatres in Ohio
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- Free outdoor movies around Columbus this Summer
- Farmers Markets in Columbus (and the changes for 2020)
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- Walking labyrinths in Columbus and Central Ohio
- Caverns, animals, and more at Olentangy Indian Caverns
- Explore the Magical Fairy Trail in Granville
- The best Dog Parks in Columbus
- Best photography locations in Columbus