Have a dog-gone good time on select Thursdays of every month, May through September 2022 with Paws in the Plaza at Creekside Gahanna.
From 6 pm – 8 pm, owners can take their dogs on a stroll for furry fun, courtesy of Gahanna Parks & Recreation, Byers Airport Subaru, Pet Supplies Plus, and Broad & James Auto Care & Towing.
Stroll with your pup through Creekside Park to enjoy
- Special treats
- Visit pet-friendly businesses and pet-focused vendors
- Cool your dog down at Broad & James Auto Care & Towing “pup island”
- Sign up for amazing giveaways
The Creekside District participates in CORA – Creekside Outdoor Refreshment Area, so you can enjoy an alcoholic beverage outside while walking within designated areas through the District. Read more about this, and other Gahanna Creekside fun.
Paws in the Plaza dates
May 19 | 6pm-8pm
June 23 | 6pm-8pm
July 21 | 6pm-8pm
August 18 | 6pm-8pm
September 8 | 6pm-8pm
Find more details on the Facebook page.
Looking for more doggie fun?
- Subscribe to Columbus on the Cheap's email list
- Free and cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- Inexpensive Date Nights in Columbus
- Columbus Happy Hours
- Bucket list of free and cheap fun for kid in Columbus
- Free outdoor concert roundup around Columbus
- Over 325 Central Ohio and Columbus Festivals
- Free outdoor movies around Columbus
- Discounted and Free Museum Days in Columbus
- Over 20 Farmers Markets around Columbus
- Best places to pick berries in Columbus
- Best places to pick apples and peaches in Columbus
Leave a Reply