National Tequila Day is Friday, July 24, 2020! I’m not much of a “shots” person, so I prefer my tequila in a margarita. Do you prefer your margaritas on the rocks or frozen, salt or sugar? Rocks/salt for me please! If you’re looking for a place to celebrate, you might as well take advantage of the day’s specials on tequila shots and margaritas.
Most places are offering drinks to-go with carryout (but shots probably aren’t an option for to-go orders), or you can dine on a patio or dine-in if that’s your comfort level.
Keep in mind that some of these are national deals and are only good at participating locations, so you may want to call ahead to see if your local restaurant is participating.
National Tequila Day Specials
El Vaquero Mexican Restaurant
National Tequila Day on July 24, 2020. To celebrate this year, El Vaquero is offering House Tequila shots for just $2.49 each. In addition, El Vaquero is also offering to-go margaritas for those who are not comfortable dining at the restaurant. See website for ordering and details.
2321 N High St, Columbus, OH 43201 Campus Location | 614-884-0755
8134 East Broad Street, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068 | 614-868-3538
1542 N High St, Columbus, OH 43201|614-754-7496
National Tequila Day Specials: Offering Cincoro Yequila by Michael Jordan; $6 Blanco Shots and $8 Reposado Shots.
Tequila Cazadores $4.50; Top Tequila Shots $6
Happy Hour Specials: Everyday, 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM and 10:00 PM – 11:00 PM. Half off appetizers $5.99 Jumbo Lime Margarita ($6.99 any other flavor)
Grandview, Clintonville, Brewery District, Hilliard, Dublin, Westerville, Gahanna, and Grove City locations
National Tequila Day Specials: $3 shots of Mi Campo all day long
4852 Sawmill Rd. Columbus, OH 43235
National Tequila Day Specials: Celebrate with your favorite Chile Verde Margaritas. $5 House Gold and $6 House Silver Margs ALL DAY! Available for Dine in, carry out or FREE delivery from our cv bandits.
3140 Kingsdale Center, Upper Arlington, Ohio 43221
National Tequila Day Specials: Patrón silver shots only 4.99
On the Border Mexican Grill & Cantina
Morse Rd • 4175 Morse Crossing • 614-471-4416
Celebrate with margaritas to-go. Just order online and cheers at home! Choose from Watermelon, Mango, Strawberry, or Signature Margs by the glass ($5-$5.50) or by the gallon ($40-$45) where states allow. Order here!
Pick from three choices of $5 margaritas on July 24th at Chili’s
- $5 Grand Sunset Rita is summer in a glass. The rita is a perfect blend of Lunazul Tequila, Grand Marnier, orange juice, fresh sour & Monin Desert Pear shaken to perfection. You can enjoy “island time” all day on July 24 for just $5.
- $5 Dreamy Frose Rita consists of Dreaming Tree Rose, Strawberry Puree, Svedka Vodka, topped off with our house classic frozen margarita.
- $5 Presidente Margarita is hand-shaken 25 times.
Want to send one to a friend you can’t have a drink with these days? Send your “partner in lime”! a Margarita Gift Token so they can celebrate now, or hang on to it for you to enjoy one together once it’s safe.
Purchases must be made with food order. Must be 21 or older to purchase alcohol. Don’t drink and drive. Available at participating locations only. Additional restrictions may apply. While supplies last. See details here.
Celebrate National Tequila Day on July 24th with delicious Tex-Mex and world-famous margaritas all day, including the new Frozen Watermelon ‘Rita make the Exotico Silver tequila and fresh watermelon!
Super tequila fans will also love the Super Grande ‘Rita – that’s 22 ounces of fresh-squeezed margarita in a super cool color changing cup. The best part – you can take the cup home! Other specials on National Tequila Day include $5 Don Julio Shots and $1 Floaters to top your favorite margarita with an extra pour of tequila.
Grab a bottle of your favorite tequila to celebrate, or mix up some margaritas, Tequila Sunrise, or Palomas. My favorite at-home tequila drink is canned Jose Cuervo Sparkling Margaritas with a salted glass. I love the serving size, sparkling taste, no mixing required, and well-priced!
Other articles of interest
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- Sunflower Fields in Columbus
- Drive in Theatres in Ohio
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- Free outdoor movies around Columbus this Summer
- Farmers Markets in Columbus (and the changes for 2020)
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- Walking labyrinths in Columbus and Central Ohio
- Caverns, animals, and more at Olentangy Indian Caverns
- Easton Drive-in Movies Sunset Series
- Explore the Magical Fairy Trail in Granville
- Details about Splash Pads in Columbus for 2020
- Best places to pick berries in Columbus
- The best Dog Parks in Columbus
- Best photography locations in Columbus
- Nature walks and scenic hiking trails in Columbus