Grove City is hosting the annual Boo off Broadway on Thursday, October 31, 2019, from 6-8 p.m. This family-friendly, safe version of Trick or Treat will take place at the Promenade, the parking lot west of Broadway between Park Street and Grant Avenue in historic Grove City Town Center.
Costumed kids can collect candy and other treats from area business owners and enjoy other spooky entertainment. Area streets will be closed to traffic to ensure safe walking.
New this year for Boo on Broadway, participate in the Family Fun Zone behind City Hall presented by the Grove City Church of the Nazarene. Gather to watch a pumpkin carver sculpt and whittle real pumpkins into amazing masterpieces, and enjoy a variety of pre-carved pumpkins on display at the George Edge Music Park on Broadway.
Those who prefer the traditional Beggars’ Night experience can go door-to-door also from 6 to 8 p.m. on Thursday, October 31. Residents who choose to distribute treats should turn on their porch lights during this time.
Grove City Town Center
3378 Park St C, Grove City, OH 43123
Find more Fall Fun here!
- Best places to pick apples in Central Ohio
- Columbus Pumpkin Patches, Farm Activities, Corn Mazes, and More!
- Big list of great Fall date ideas around Columbus
- Best hikes and scenic drives for Fall Color in Ohio
- Over 120 events celebrating Fall and Halloween in Columbus
- 11 Haunted Woods and Haunted Houses Around Columbus