Gahanna’s Department of Parks & Recreation is holding their annual Creepside Festival on Saturday, October 19, 2019 from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Take this year’s costumes or face paint for a trial run and bring the family to Creekside Plaza for the Trick-or Treat Trail, games, not-so-scary trail, pumpkin painting, Interactive Superhero area, escape rooms, live music, Ghostly Games hosted by Gahanna Parks & Recreation, and more—all for FREE! Food trucks and retail vendors are also on hand for purchases.
*Costumes are encouraged, but adults are not permitted to wear masks or costumes that cover face or head.
Creepside Festival at Creekside Gahanna
101 Mill St.
Gahanna, Ohio 43230
Find more Fall Fun here!
- Best places to pick apples in Central Ohio
- Columbus Pumpkin Patches, Farm Activities, Corn Mazes, and More!
- Big list of great Fall date ideas around Columbus
- Best hikes and scenic drives for Fall Color in Ohio
- Over 120 events celebrating Fall and Halloween in Columbus
- 11 Haunted Woods and Haunted Houses Around Columbus