The City of Dublin’s annual Halloween Spooktacular is coming to Coffman Park on October 14-15, 2021 for some family-friendly Halloween fun.
City of Dublin Halloween Spooktacular
Coffman Park will be full of merry, not scary family fun – with plenty of room to spread out. Guests of all ages can come in costume and enjoy this ghoulish celebration.
Goblins and ghouls will enjoy returning favorites like the Trunk or Treat Trail, eerie exhibits and dance performances on the Coffman Park Tennis Courts.
Squier Photography will be back to take portraits.
Thursday, Oct. 14: 4 – 8 p.m. Sensory-Friendly Hours: 4-4:30 p.m.
Friday, Oct. 15: 1-5 p.m. Sensory-Friendly Hours: 1-1:30 p.m.
- The Trunk or Treat Trail requires timed tickets, and is limited to Dublin residents and Dublin City Schools district residents only.
- Dublin Dance Centre and Gymnastics will perform their popular haunted show “Boo! Boogie.”
- Columbus DanceArts Academy will have guests enjoying their energetic Haunted Hip Hop routines.
- A professional pumpkin carver will be on hand to show guests how to create amazing works of art, while sharing tips and tricks to make the most gorgeous gourd art.
- Check out Carroll Baker’s magic acts as he strolls throughout the park sharing a little up-close hocus pocus.
- Cecilia Martyna will create a sidewalk chalk drawing. Cecilia is an award-winning chalk artist from Dublin Jerome High School. Plus, kids will get a chance to get in on the fun!
- Other returning favorites include the petting zoo, the Bug Man, the Turtle Lady and more
- Wicked Twister, Creepy Corn Hole, Pumpkin Ball Toss and other ghastly games will keep children bewitched.
The east and west shelters will have volunteers on hand to help create creature crafts and bags to collect candy on the Trunk or Treat Trail. A variety of local vendors will serve food and beverages to hungry goblins and ghouls.
Trick or Treat is on Thursday, October 28, 2021 from 6-8 pm, according to the recommendations of the Mid-Ohio Regional Planning Commission (MORPC).
Other articles of interest
- Free or cheap events this weekend in Columbus
- Best places to pick apples in Central Ohio
- Columbus Pumpkin Patches, Farm Activities, Corn Mazes, and More!
- Over 120 events celebrating Fall and Halloween in Columbus
- Nature walks and scenic hiking trails in Columbus
- Fun and Tasty Adventure Trails in Ohio
- The most beautiful public gardens in Columbus
- Planetariums and Astronomy: Best places to see the stars in Ohio
- Walking labyrinths in Columbus and Central Ohio
- The best Dog Parks in Columbus
- Best photography locations in Columbus
- Big list of great Fall date ideas around Columbus
- Best hikes and scenic drives for Fall Color in Ohio