The Great Westerville Pumpkin Glow returns to Heritage Park in Westerville!
Wind your way through the enchanting trail of 1,500 carved glowing pumpkins. There are fun activities included with admission for more of a festival experience.
The Great Westerville Pumpkin Glow
From October 19-23, 2022, the park will be aglow with over 1500 glowing pumpkins from 7-11 pm. Volunteers will be on-hand to supervise the scenes.
New for 2022, fun activities are included with admission. Activities include:
- Axe Throwing
- Pumpkin Bowling
- Pumpkin Pie Toss
- Mechanical Pumpkin Ride
- LED Putt-Putt
- Straw Maze
- Pumpkin Bounce House + Inflatables!
Different vendors will be onsite each day of the festival, so come hungry and enjoy dinner at the event.
Pumpkin Glow Admission
Tickets on sale on Sept 19.
$15 for Adults
$12 youth (ages 3-15) and seniors
FREE for children under 3
Parking is limited, but there are shuttles and bussing are available.
Free Park + Ride From:
Crosspointe Church (Oct. 20-23 only) | 119 N. Cleveland Ave.
Westerville Community Center | 350 N. Cleveland Ave.
The Point at Otterbein University | 60 Collegeview Rd.
COTA Westerville Park & Ride | 310 W. Main St.
COTA//PLUS PICKS YOU UP
Skip the drive, parking and wait! COTA will offer extended service hours for its on-demand COTA//Plus ride service. Visit COTA’s website to learn more.
Follow social media channels (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) for announcements about the updated plans.
Learn more at The Great Westerville Pumpkin Glow.
Looking for Fall fun in Columbus? Check out these popular Fall pages!
- Upcoming weekend events
- Best places to pick apples in Central Ohio
- Sunflower Fields in Central Ohio
- Columbus Pumpkin Patches, Farm Activities, Corn Mazes, and More
- Over 100 events celebrating Fall and Halloween in Columbus
- Big list of great Fall date ideas around Columbus
- Best hikes and scenic drives for Fall Color in Ohio
- Columbus Oktoberfest events
- 11 Haunted Woods and Haunted Houses Around Columbus
- 15 Spooky Ghost Tours around Columbus
- Safe Trick-or-Treat and Trunk-or-Treat in Columbus
- Trick or Treat Schedule Around Columbus
- Nature walks and scenic hiking trails in Columbus
- Over 85 Indoor Play Places and Activities for kids around Columbus
- Huge List of Columbus Happy Hours
janine wright says
The Great Westerville Pumpkin Glow was terrible. The line to take the trail through the pumpkin glow was a 2 hr wait in line. We never got onto the trail , the line was so long. Balloons were $20.00! The kids events were cheesy and not worth the wait. We will never attend this event again and do not recommend it.