The Columbus Zoo and Aquarium presents a merry-not-scary Boo at the Zoo on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of weekends October 11-13, October 18-20, October 25-27, 2019.
Join some of your favorite Marvel superheros for a Halloween celebration, including Spider-Man, Iron Man, Captain Marvel, and Hulk!
This family-friendly event also features Treat Stations, Frogwortz Academy, Pumpkinpalooza with hundreds of carved pumpkins, storytime with Spookley the Square Pumpkin, Hay rides, plus animal encounters, village shows, Animals on Safari Howl-oween, character ambassadors, and many other exciting Halloween activities and demonstrations.
Wear a costume* and have a blast at America’s #1 Zoo! Special rides and attractions may be an additional cost to the zoo admission *Only adults accompanied by a child or children under 13 years of age will be permitted to wear costumes on zoo grounds and adults faces must be uncovered, because otherwise, that’s just creepy….
Boo at the Zoo Hours
Fridays: 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. (Zoo opens at 10 a.m.)
Saturdays: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Sundays: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Heart of Africa and Congo Expedition will close at 5 pm each day.
Event is included with regular Zoo admission and with memberships.
Find more Fall Fun here!
- Best places to pick apples in Central Ohio
- Columbus Pumpkin Patches, Farm Activities, Corn Mazes, and More!
- Big list of great Fall date ideas around Columbus
- Best hikes and scenic drives for Fall Color in Ohio
- Over 120 events celebrating Fall and Halloween in Columbus
- 11 Haunted Woods and Haunted Houses Around Columbus